Free the Prisoners

Their plan starts at night and they have to remain quiet to sneak past the guards. Each time guards passed, the three would hide without being noticed.

"I don't care if you're scared. Just keep your eyes out for that outlaw!" Sheriff Lila ordered the guards.

"Yes Sheriff" The guards kept patrolling.

Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Flairmidable then sneak up to the prison, "Go free the innocents. I'll get the money back" Cat Noir said.

"Got it, Kitty" Ladybug nodded.

"Kick her ass," Flairmidable said.

"I will" Cat Noir smirked and climbed up the tower.

"Ready to show these guards that you came back from the dead?" Ladybug teased the canine by giving him bioluminescence powder.

"Time to spook them" Flairmidable dusts himself with it.

"Look! Something's glowing!" One guard noticed.

Flairmidable is expecting them to follow the glow so they are far away from the prison area.

"Okay, Ladybug. Go while I distract them" Flairmidable said before running.

"You can't go through walls. So don't let them touch you" Ladybug said and hides in the corner for the guards to get by.

Flairmidable nodded and the guards followed while Ladybug snuck inside the prison. She saw several poor people and one room caught her attention; Friar Fu was imprisoned as well.

The door read that he was gonna be executed for high treason, "A man of the church to be executed?!" Ladybug thought but opened the door.

She snatched the keys and opens the door, "Friar Fu, I've come to save you" Ladybug said.

"Ladybug?" Friar Fu groaned from being held in shackles.

"Hold on, I'm here to rescue you" Ladybug unlocks the shackles, "What happened when they arrested you?" She asked.

"I tried to keep them from taking the church's money but they caught me when I resorted to resisting arrest" Fu replied.

"Goodness. But planning to execute you is way low even for Chloe. Let's get the others" Ladybug brought Fu out of the cell. They ran up to the other cells, seeing one guard sleeping on a stool.

Flairmidable was scaring the guards to make them think he was a ghost, "I'm the ghost of Flairmidable! RUUUUUUN for your lives!" He spooked them.

"GAAAAAH!!! RUN FOR IT!" They ran like cowards.

"YOU WILL ALL BE PUNISHED FOR MURDERING ME!!!!" Flairmidable made them jump in the moat water.

Cat Noir chuckled at him scaring them off, he soon came into Chloe's bedroom seeing her sleep with all the gold she has claimed. He shook his head in anger at this selfish brat being greedy for money. Instead of sharing, she gives them nothing but torture. Instead of being nice like her sister, she treats them like losers. Instead of helping, she leaves them to suffer. Quietly, he ties a rope to an arrow and fires it through the prison window, Ladybug dodged in time and aims back to the tower to create a ropeway. Cat Noir caught it and started tying up sacks of gold on the rope so they can retrieve them in jail. Once some arrive, Fu hands over some sacks to each imprisoned peasant.

"Praise the lord, and pass the tax rebate" Ladybug helped out sorting.

Flairmidable watched as Cat Noir transfers the sacks to the jail one by one on the rope, "Splendid. No wait!" He saw one sack dropping some coins onto Lila, she looks up and is about to shout when Flairmidable covers her mouth and gags her.