Birth of Cat Noir

Ladybug was being taught by Cat Noir how to aim her arrow with the bow. She was a little clumsy because she couldn't get the best position right.

"Okay, Bugaboo. Take a deep breath and hold the bow steady and strong grip on it" Cat Noir pushed her stomach slightly, then straightens her arm and moves her index finger below the arrow.

"Breathe deeper. Feel the tightness in your stomach" Cat Noir said.

"Okay Kitty" Ladybug nodded and aims the arrow at the target.

"And release," Cat Noir said and Ladybug fired the arrow at the target, hitting the inner ring.

"Voila. You did it" Cat Noir said.

"Thanks, Kitty," Ladybug said.

"Unless you like to shoot people for love like Aphrodite" Cat Noir flirted.

"Yeah, maybe so" Ladybug teased.

"Meow" He purred.

"Do you ever get tired of meowing?" Ladybug shoots another at the target.

"Hardly. I love it" Cat Noir said.

"And you like to be untamed," Ladybug said.

"You bring me luck milady" Cat Noir held her close.

"Mmmhmmm" Ladybug smiled and kissed him.

"Puuuuurrrrrr" Cat Noir purred while kissing.

Ladybug licked his tongue as they made out.

"You taste like sweets," Cat Noir said.

"That's what you get when you enjoy macaroons too much," Marinette said, taking her mask off.

"Yeah, you're my sweet girl Milady" Cat Noir took his mask off to let her look at his regular face.

"Tell me, how can you purr when you're a man?" Marinette asked.

"For as long as I can remember" Adrien remembers how he got this agility like a cat.

(Flashback)

He was very young at the orphanage when he was picked on but he was very strong to defend himself emotionally without a fight. But it didn't last when the bullies cornered him at the edge of the cliff.

"Come on, Adrien! Prove you can fight!" One bully dared him.

"Stop it! What did I do to deserve this?!" Adrien cowardly backs away, "It isn't right to torment people like me!"

"Only the weak die and the strong survive," Another bully said.

Adrien lost his balance and fell off, tumbling down the hill and down the trees, going unconscious near the alley of Paris.

Several cats arrived near him and started to lick his wounds and some even nibbled on his fingers. Adrien twitched as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Meow, meow, meow" Several cats meowed at him.

"Urrrrrgh.... my head" He moaned.

"Puuuuuurrrrrrr" The cats purred all over him.

Adrien sat up seeing all the cats.

"Meow" The black cat meowed.

"What happened?" He wondered.

His senses were heightened and he can smell everything. He can even see more sharply than a human.

"Incredible" He got up.

(End of flashback)

"Yeah, the cats raised me which is why my body and instincts evolved with them. They were sacred and they saved me" Adrien explained his story.