Anonymous

Sheriff Lila was gonna steal money from the famous local play theater Romeo and Juliet but Cat Noir sees her and he smirked evilly that he likes a good catfight. He crawled on the mechanism of the theater without interrupting the play.

"Good evening, liar. It's rude to take money from the theater" Cat Noir got her attention.

"Cat Noir!" Lila saw him and drew her sword.

"Put your hands on your head!" She warned him but he approached still, "I'm not gonna say this again, put your hands on your head!"

Cat Noir did so and took advantage of the light used for the play to blind her. Confused Lila looks around, unaware he's behind her. He pushed her down but she grabs onto the edge of the bridge.

"You're under arrest!" Lila said.

"Puuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr" Cat Noir purred evilly and soon shoves her at a support beam and runs off.

Lila again looks for him and takes out the cuffs.

"Oh, what's the matter? Can't cat-ch me?" Cat Noir laughed and went to the next level below.

"You think this is funny?" Lila searches for him.

"Yeah, you seem to love this job" He slides under her.

"Hey!" Lila followed him.

"I always land on my feet" Cat Noir jumps down to the beam.

"Why you!" Lila then tries again to handcuff him but Cat Noir keeps toying with her.

"Wild cats don't like to be petted" Cat Noir unsheathed his claws.

"I'm gonna teach you some lesson, pussy cat!" Lila takes her dagger out.

"Kill me all you want but I have nine lives. Cats are very sacred" Cat Noir growled.

He then pins her to the floor but Lila slaps the handcuff on his wrist, "Don't flatter yourself, boy"

"I'm more than just a man" Cat Noir squeezes his hand through the handcuffs just like a cat can squeeze through small things.

"What the?!" Lila exclaims.

Cat Noir jumps on her shoulders, wrapping his legs around her neck to pull her down with him.

"WHOAAAAAA!" Lila screamed as they fell to a lower level, Cat Noir held the handcuffs in his hand teasingly.

"As I said, cats always land on their feet" Cat Noir purred.

Lila got up groaning and puts on her red hat, "Surrender now, feline! Give me your paws before I chop them off!" Lila threatened him.

"Not a chance, sly fox" Cat Noir threw the handcuffs away.

"One day your neck will be hanged and broken" Lila scowled.

"You'll regret taking Flairmidable away from me!" Cat Noir replied.

"You'll be joining him soon!" Lila tries to attack him again.

"Fuck your mercy!" Cat Noir stabs an arrow in her shoulder.

"AAAARGH!" Lila fell to the floor screaming.

Cat Noir then grabs her and threw her out of the theater. She fell onto the hay wagon standing nearby. Cat Noir sees she's knocked out cold and leaves the theater that his mission was a success.

-

Later on, rain fell over Paris as it cuts to the castle, Chloe sitting on her chair watching the fireplace. Sabrina has been receiving anonymous letters secretly that Queen Zoe Lee is returning from New York in a week or more. Someone has warned Queen Zoe Lee about what's happening to the people of Paris.