Ladybug

Adrien was practicing his archery by aiming his arrows at the target. Everything seems too easy for him, it's impossible to make things very hard when in the field.

"Steady, steady" He aims at the target and fires, hitting near the middle.

"Yes!" He said.

"Nice shot, Adrien," Plagg said.

"Merci, Little Plagg. How's my princess? Is she doing okay at the bakery?" Adrien aimed at another.

"Yes, she is. She even made me some sponge cake" Plagg said.

"Is that even a thing, Plagg? You always enjoy Camembert cheese every day" Adrien said.

"Yeah, but she doesn't sell cheese," Plagg said.

"Anyways, found any guards taking money again from the poor?" Adrien asked.

"Not yet," Plagg said and laid down against a tree.

"Sounds like Chloe heed my warning this time but I know she won't take her word for it" Adrien aims at another target.

"Yeah. She's probably gonna hire more archers or someone strong enough to take you down. Perhaps you need a new partner" Plagg said.

"I lost Flairmidable, Plagg. I don't want to lose another" Adrien said.

"Okay. Have it your way" Plagg said.

Adrien then loads another arrow and fires at the target, "I need a very hard challenge. It's getting too easy for me" He said.

"Yeah. And Chloe knows Marinette is on our side" Plagg said.

"And Chloe better stay away from my princess," Adrien said.

"You know how she is, kitten. She never keeps her word. All she does is abuse her power" Plagg said.

"I know, it's only a matter of time until she manages to take me down if Queen Zoe doesn't return," Adrien said.

"Queen Zoe is in New York. It's a long travel to send a letter to her" Plagg said.

"Great" Adrien sighs.

-

With Marinette, she was sewing a hood with red and black colored dots on. Tikki was doing the pants that would help Marinette run and walk in battle.

"We'll see how this will look once done," Marinette said.

"Are you sure you want to help him? He lost Flairmidable and we have no idea if he's dead or alive" Tikki said.

"No one could have survived that fall," Marinette said.

"The body was never found," Tikki said.

"Only his mask," Marinette said.

"Yep. Well, I'm adding the last details now" Tikki said.

"And all I need is a mask. I never did archery" Marinette said.

"Maybe Adrien can teach you," Tikki said.

"Yeah," Marinette then tried on the hood, "It fits perfectly. I love it" She said.

"Great. And here's the pants" Tikki hands them over.

"Merci, Tikki. Cat Noir is so gonna need a female partner" Marinette goes and tries it on behind the Chinese panel screen.

Tikki hands over her mask and once done, Marinette came out posing.

"Call me Miraculous Ladybug," Ladybug said.

"Or simply just Ladybug for short," Tikki said.

"Yeah, that works too" Ladybug goes to the mirror, "I am magically good luck like a ladybug," Ladybug said.