1. ✰ 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 ✰

𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

__________________________________

Y/N POV

Sadly, I remember it all too well. The one time where I wish my memory wasn't as sharp as a blade.

As a child, I grew up on the stories of demons. I grew up on the stories of slayers. The stories of the man behind it all - Muzan Kibutsuji.

My father told me of them often. However, mother always told me that it was all fiction.

"There is no need to worry my star, demons will not come. If they ever were to - which they won't.. Mommy and Daddy will be here to keep us all safe." She said with a reassuring smile.

I believed her words. After all, why would my mother lie to me? Her kind words always could put me and my three siblings at ease.

As the youngest, I had always felt protected by my older siblings. I was the only girl out of my parents children. With my three older brothers and my parents, I felt like the most protected and treasured girl in the world.

They all loved me dearly. Though growing up in a poor area, I always felt that my family did enough. Did as much as they could.

With my mother's reassuring words, I really didn't have much to worry about.

Until I did. Until I could no longer trust her words. Until I could no longer trust the reassuring smile that she always had, which was soon turned into a look of absolute terror when my father kicked in the door.

He had went out to go find food that night. Being poor, we didn't always have much to eat, so my father would have to run out and get what he could.

The look on my mother and siblings faces will forever be ingraved in my mind. Their faces were twisted in terror, blood coming from everywhere, even their eyes. The look on my father's face - eating the family he made, and the wife that he loved and married - will forever be there. The sinister look, the grin on his face seemed to be that he was enjoying it.

There was blood everywhere. The smell of it was overwhelming, so overwhelming I could taste it too.

The screams were soon to be silenced by all of them, signifying their passing.

After what soon felt like hours, watching my father kill and rip my families insides out, he came after me.

I couldn't scream. I couldn't run. I just sat there. Not a tear fell from my face. I couldn't believe it all, it must have been just a sick dream.