10. ✰ 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙? ✰

they're so hot 🙇🏻‍♀️

_________________________

I open my eyes, to feel someone with their arms wrapped around me tightly. I have my arms wrapped around them as well, my face burried in their chest.

My entire face flushes. We fell asleep holding each other!!! He is still sleeping, so I stay in the same spot.

I can smell him. His clothes smell like laundry detergent, but he has a sweetish minty scent. I make small movements, pulling myself even closer to him.

He is extremely comforting. His chest slowly rises and falls as he peacefully sleeps.

I do have to say, that was the best sleep of my life. I look up a bit at him to see his sleeping face. His face is still a bit puffy, but the redness has went away. He still has the starflowers in his hair. Such a pretty boy...

I need to talk to someone about these feelings. I remember someone saying that Rengoku will be here soon... I'll talk to him about it!!

He begins to wake up, but I quickly close my eyes. Am I in the wrong to say I want this moment to last longer...?

He groans a bit and moves one of his hands off of me to his head. He quickly becomes silent and sits his hand on my head, stroking my hair. His body becomes warmer than before. Is he feeling the same way I am?

My heart begins pounding out my chest. I can hear it in my ears. I hope he can't feel or hear it.

He stays in the same spot, rubbing my head with his hand.

"Such a sweet girl. So pretty, too..." He says in a whisper, voice trailing off.

My heart is absolutely POUNDING. I thought it couldn't go any faster than it was before, at this rate I'll have a heart attack!!

After a few minutes of my heart rushing while cuddling, he beings to speak.