6. ✰ 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕒 ✰

________________________

I jolt up. My hand reaches the back of my neck to only be met with sweat.

I will not forget this dream. I can't!! This is a lead. An excellent one too.

I look over at the sleeping boy on the bed a few feet away from me. How should I go about this when introducing these new things to him?

I'm guessing I should take it slow. I cannot flood his brain with all of his memories at once, it could mess with his head.

I should start by doing the things he is most familiar with as of right now. Furofuki daikon and the smell of my vanilla perfume. I can do those both on the same day.

Maybe next I should search and find Starflowers. I can show them to him a few days after the first showings.

Lastly, I could hum him the tune his mother did for him while he tries to go to sleep.

I could do the things in a rotation to see if it will actually help him.

I can add more to the rotation if the Masters wife gives me the way to his home.

But a small question is creeping in my mind, why did I have this dream? If Tokito was able to hear me, I might be able to communicate with him if I have future dreams.

Looking around the room while sat up, I feel an unsettling feeling creep into the air.

There's a demon. A couple hundred feet away. I feel the presence.

I quickly get up and grab my sword.

I run through the mansion then go outside.
I must get to it before it gets to the mansion!!

Shortly, I am near the demon. No. There's more than one? That's why the presence was so strong.

I make it to the demons. With my luck, I run into three of the 12 kizuki.

Lower moons 2, 4, and 6. What the fuck? Muzan sent three lower moons to this location. Is he getting close to finding out the location of the Butterfly mansion, or does he already know?

I walk up to them, holding my sword in my hand.

Lower moon two is a girl with long, dark brown hair. Her face is so pale, I could see the blue veins in her face. Lower moon four has short gray hair. He has an uninterested look on his face. Lower moon six has four arms, and puke green eyes. Disgustingly greasy hair comes with lower moon six.