2. ✰ 𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕒 ✰

___________________________________

Master Ubuyashiki smiles at the teal-eyed boy.

"You are a Hashira now. Congratulations, my child."

Tokito looks at him, and looks down a bit before speaking.

"Thank you Master. I will not disappoint you."

A small smile appears on my face. Through his bland voice, I hear the determination in the roots of it.

"I can proudly announce that we now have Star Hashira and a Mist Hashira." I hear him say before he pauses breifly. Tokito and I bow again.

"I have called the other Hashira to meet here as well to give them the exciting news. They will arrive in half an hour. I will be back then, as I have to take my medicine. Please feel free to interact with them all." Master says before walking off.

I smile. A genuine one. After so long, all my training and hard work has paid off. I will kill the man who demolished my whole family.

"Isn't this awesome, Tokito!?"

"Who are you again? What are you talking about?"

I let out a slightly aggravated sigh. He must have a memory issue. We just spoke moments ago, and he already forgot who I was. He didn't remember his age. He didn't even remember what Master was talking about.

"I am Y/N L/N. Master just announced to us that we are Hashira and complimented us greatly. He is summoning the other Hashira here to tell them."

"Oh. This is good." He says with another emotionless expression on his face.

"Would you like to sit with me on the bench?" I say, pointing to a bench not too far away.

"Sure. I don't want to forget to come back, so I might as well stay."

We walk over to the bench, and sit. He begins to look at the sky again, zoning out with nothingness in his eyes.

Is talking to this boy even going to be relatively worth my time? He won't even remember it anyways!

At least he probably won't remember the ungodly scars that cover my face. I'm getting nervous for some of the Hashira to get here.

I have met most of them, out of eight I have met five.

Kyojuro Rengoku, Shinobu Kocho, Obanai Iguro, Gyomei Himejima, and Tengen Uzui. In this order.