11. ༄ 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 ༄

________________________

MUICHIRO POV

"Mist Breathing, seventh form. Obscuring clouds."

I say as I begin to practice the form that I made. I continue to practice this form until I hear feet shuffling towards me.

Y/N is looking down at her feet and playing with her hands. Is she okay?

"Y/N, are you okay?" I ask her as I begin to walk towards her.

"Yes, I'm fine. How is training going?" She asks me, her head not moving to look up at me. I stare at her. She never acts like this. What is wrong?

"Why are you looking at the ground and playing with your hands?"

"No reason. You didn't answer my question."

"It's going good. Are you sure you're okay?" I ask her again. Why is she acting so strange? I swear, she has never acted this way before.

She nods her head before finally looking up at me. Her face is really flushed.

"It's starting to get late, are you ready to come back yet?" She asks me, obviously not in her usual state.

I nod and we begin to walk back. The walk back is incredibly silent. God, I'm so confused!! Am I remembering her personality wrong?? No, I can't be. I know Y/N. I've lived with her for almost two years!!

We make it back to the place we are staying and we walk in.

"Y/N, what is on your mind?"

"Nothing. Why do you ask?"

"You're acting different than usual. You're playing with your hands and you keep looking down at your feet. Are you nervous about something?"