3. ༄ 𝕙𝕒𝕫𝕖 ༄

_____________________________

Muichiro POV

L/N seems to be a sweet girl. We are sitting outside, looking at the stars? Right, that is why she asked me to come out here with her. Though I am tired, I sit outside with her and watch the stars with her. We had a conversation a few moments ago, I think.

I have Ginko stay near me to remember some of the conversations for me, so I can practice remembering things, but it doesn't really work. Ginko sits on a pole with a jealous face.

I am extremely tired.

"Thank you for sharing this moment with me, Tokito. My-" is all I hear before falling asleep.

short time skip

I wake up to a bit of sun shining into my eyes through the window in my room. Where am I? Oh, I am in the estate that Master gave me with that girl... what was her name again?

"Ginko, what is the girls name who I live with now?"

"Y/N L/N, she is quite annoying!! I do not like you spending time with her!! Her crow is absolutely insolent!!" Ginko caws over to me, answering more than just my question.

I give her a nod, and then get up to get ready. I need to train. I need to get stronger. I get ready and grab my sword, putting it in my belt.

After struggling to find my way through the estate to the training area, I find the girl there. I think Ginko said her name is L/N.

She is absolutely destroying the training dummy that stands infront of her. Her face goes from scrunched angrily to a calmer face. It looks like she is trying to focus on her breathing technique while attacking. Maybe she isn't doing it how she wants to.

I shrug it off, as it isn't really my problem.

I begin to stretch, since it is important to before you go out for a battle or before you train. It is important to stretch every day. I don't remember learning this, but I do know it. I finish stretching and begin my training.

I forget how long it has been since I started training. Have I eaten today? I am not sure. We both began stamina training together. I don't remember why we started to train together.

It is past sundown, and we are still going. She begins to pant, showing her exhaustion. However, she keeps pushing.

"Come the fuck on..." She says before stopping. She starts coughing, blood splatting all over the ground. She pauses, then focuses on her breathing. She goes back to training after that.