19. ༄ 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖? ༄

________________________

༄ MUICHIRO POV ༄

My eyes flutter open. Sun shines through the window of my girlfriend and I's room. Her body is gently pressed up against mine as she peacefully sleeps. Our fingers are locked together.

I have to wake her up soon, though I'd love for her to get all of the rest that she needs. We need to properly treat the wound on her back.

"Sweetheart, wake up." I say, gently shaking her and rubbing circles on her hand with my thumb.

"Mmm, five more minutes... so tired.." She mumbles out to me. She sounds and looks so pretty even though she is just waking up.

"I'm home, it's me. I have to take care of your back, so I need you to wake up please. I'm sorry." I say as I sit up and rub her back with my free hand.

"But I'm so tiredddd..... wait." Her eyes flutter open and she turns her head to face me.

"Mui!!!" She quickly sits up before throwing her arms around me, pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arms around her, carefully avoiding the wound on her.

"Someone must have missed me. That's good, because I missed you too." I smile as I take one of my hands off of her to rub my eyes.

"Hell yes I missed you!! I didn't even know where you went!! Are you okay?? How long have you been here?? Did you find someone else?? Have you come home to break up with me and move someplace else??" She questions as she pulls me out of the hug and places her hands onto my shoulders. Her sleepy morning voice was soon replaced into several different emotions.

"I got here in the middle of the night. Besides, you know I only have eyes for you, Y/N. You're too perfect to even make me think about anyone else." I say as I play with her bedhead hair.

A soft smile creeps up onto her face before pulling me back into another hug. "I missed you, idiot."

I carefully place my hands back onto her back and pull her further into me to our secure hug.