14. ✰ 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 ✰

A/N

A/N

holy hell, this chapter is 4,348 words. I hope y'all enjoy all of this, because this took SOOO LONGGG to come up with 😭

TW: CHILD ABUSE. it starts when the first set of 6 stars appear, and ends when another set of 6 stars comes up. please, do not read it if you think it may make you uncomfortable. take care of yourself <3

________________________

I was sick for only another day, thankfully. Mui took care of me the entire time. He didn't even go out to train.

But speaking of training, I'm so happy that I'm able to be out here training. It's been a hot minute since I've trained, but I'm thankful I'm out here able to train.

I want to train with some of the other pillars. I've trained with Mui, Kyojuro, and Kocho, but I haven't trained with any of the other pillars. Maybe I should train with someone intense, like Himejima or Shinazugawa.

Himejima has insane training though. It's actually quite scary. Maybe I should train with Shinazugawa once I'm out of this village. Maybe we could spar again so I can see how much I've improved, though I don't necessarily like being around him much.

They're taking quite a long time with our swords. I haven't asked them about it because I don't want to seem rude, but I miss my estate. I hope the kakushi are taking care of my fish!!

"Akane!!!" I call out for my crow as I swing my sword. After a moment, she flies over to me.

"Where have you been?! You keep flying off. Stay with me, you're my crow!!"

"CAW!! I WAS WITH GINKO!!!" She squawks back to answer me. I stop swinging my sword and raise a brow. Were they arguing??

"What happened??"

"WE PLAYED GAMES TOGETHER AND TALKED ABOUT YOU AND TOKITO!!!" She squawks out again. They were getting along!?!?

"You guys got along?!? What did you guys say about Mui and I?"

"CAW!! YES!! WE TALKED ABOUT HOW YOU TWO LIKE EACH OTHER!!!"

Huh?? Muichiro likes me back?? Yeah, I doubt that. He just treats me so nice because we are close friends.

"Mui doesn't like me back. You crows are silly."

"ARE YOU BLIND??"

"Excuse me?"

"YOU HEARD ME!! CAW!!"