16. ༄ 𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 ༄

A/N

A/N

y'all are getting fed today. enjoy this chapter 😻😻

genya so relatable !!

________________________

Y/N POV

I finish up with my shower and walk out so Muichiro can take his.

"Mui, it's all yours!!" I say to him as he sits on the floor making origami figures with colorful paper.

"Oh, come here. I made this for you!! I hope you'll like them," he says while waving me over to him. I walk over and sit down in front of him and observe what he places in front of me.

 I walk over and sit down in front of him and observe what he places in front of me

It's a small origami flower bouquet. A lighter pink, a darker pink, and yellow.
(a/n - I can make these flowers but they take me forever 😞)

My heart warms. He didn't just give me flowers, he made them!! He makes me like him more and more everyday. He's so sweet.

"Mui, I love them, thank you!!! They're so pretty!! How long did this take you?" I ask as I observe the pretty flower bouquet.

"Really!? It didn't take long, just the duration of you in the shower. You know I'm good at origami," he replies with a small smile on his face.

"Thank you, I really love them!!" I say and smile. I lean over to him and wrap my arms around him, pulling him into a hug. He quickly returns the hug, and rubs his hands up and down my back.

He gave me flowers. He MADE me flowers. He's in love with me, obviously.

Just kidding. I doubt he even thinks of me like that at all. I'm just being delusional again.