Chapter 1 - New student

"Mom! do I have to go?"

Y/m -"Yes you do. You do not have a choice! You are forgetting your culture. you will come back in 2 years, and you are staying with your auntie and Uncle"

"Mom! I can't even speak Hindi!"

Y/m -"Well then, you're just gonna have to learn some words. Do not worry, people there speak english."

I felt disappointment filling my body. I didn't feel comfortable with change, especially when its so sudden.

Y/m -"You have a flight to catch! Go hurry!"

I start running with my luggage.

Y/m -"Wait! Y/n!"

I turned my head around to look at her.

Y/m -"Don't say anything weird or embarrassing. I love you!"

"Okay, okay! I love you too mom!"

I sighed and smiled at her and started rushing to the plane.

(Time skip)
—————————

Wow theres a lot of traffic in Mumbattan. I look around. I see some figure.. He seems to be shooting webs like a spider, except from his palms. he used a thing that looked like a Yo-yo.
Was he a spider? Its not my problem. I make my way to my Auntie and Uncles Apartment, they welcomed me with welcome and open arms.

Auntie -"Oh my goodness! look how big you have got! You grew up so fast!"

I smiled, I was happy to see my family.

"Thank you auntie!"

My uncle came and greeted me too.

"So um. What was that thing shooting webs and that looked like a spider, but a person?"

Auntie -"That would be our spider-man. he protects us from harm."

"He sounds cool."

My auntie offered me some food and she asked that I rest in the room I'm staying in. I start school in a few days. Im not very excited because I've heard schools are more difficult here.

—————-

We were running out of groceries so I went out to buy some vegetables.

"I will be back soon Auntie!"

I head out the door I clutch my purse and head to the nearest grocery store. I looked at my phone to see if I can find anything about the spider man. but no. As I dug deeper trying to find out more, a guy zoomed past me snatching my bag and running.

"PIECE OF SHIT!"

I run after him but not even a few minutes later, the spider man shows up. I froze. I watched as spider man beat up and capture the thief. Wow. I stood there, my jaw dropped in awe. Spider man handed back my purse.

Spiderman -"Whats wrong? it looks like you saw a ghost. If its me I know Im awesome."

"Wow.."

Was all that would escape my lips.

"T-thank spid- Thank you!"

I slapped my palm on my forehead because of the embarrassment I faced. I stuttered..in front of a alarmingly attractive spider man.

Spiderman -"Your welcome."

he patted my shoulder.

Spiderman -"Next time be more careful, would you?"

I gave a nod. He then slung a web and he left.

"Wow.."

I got the groceries and went home. I flopped down onto the bed awestruck. Would I ever see him again? The more I think about the situation the more I felt like I could have easily handled it.

—————(Time skip to a few days later)—————

Today, I start the new school! Im a bit nervous, well because I don't know anyone. I make my way onto bus by bus. I dash into the school, walking slower as I got into the halls. My eyes traveled and looked everywhere at the school. The school was pretty small, it didn't look like much, but still it was a school. I didn't realize how distracted I was until I bumped into this one boy who seemed to be my age. he had dark brown eyes, dark brown almost black, curly hair parted, and his skin was copper brown.

? -"I'm sorry!"

He hurriedly reached out his hand to grab mine and help me up.

"Im so sorry, I didn't watch where I was going. You don't have to apologize."

He started examining my face. I don't like being stared at but its okay.

?-"I haven't seen you around here, are you new?"

"Mhm!"

I nodded.

?-"Welcome! What's your name?"

He had a small smile on his face. I'm not lying when I say, his smile was probably the most sweetest smile I have ever seen, even if it was little.

"Y/n L/n, what's your name?

——————-
Thanks for reading!