Chapter 16 - Reveal..?

a week later I still hadn't talked to Pav, not only that Spiderman didn't visit at all. I kept wondering why Spiderman didn't visit, and why I kissed Pav. Right when things got better, everything went wrong. I hugged the plush that Spiderman had given me tightly. I felt comfort when I did, I felt a little better. I would feel even better if I figured out what was going on with me and Pav, and what Spiderman is doing.

I heard the doorbell ring and I rushed downstairs to see who it could be..it was the person I least expected. It was Meera.

"W-what? How did you get my address?!"

Meera -"Arjun."

"What do you want?"

Meera -"Pavitr has been looking down and upset lately, I feel like you should talk to him. Your the only person who can make him feel better."

"And why can't you?"

Meera -"He doesn't want to talk to anybody."

"I will think about i-"

She quickly interrupted me.

Meera -"No, there is no time to think about it. Go talk to him."

"You like him, so you talk to him."

Meera -"I already tried! You are hurting his feelings! If you were Pavitr would you want to be ignored?!"

I thought back at the time where Pav ignored me and he was really rude to me. I realized I wouldn't want to do that to anyone. I ran upstairs grabbed my sweater and some shoes.

"Fine, I will fix it."

Meera left my house I then took the keys and locked the house. I walked out and I texted Pavitr

Pav, I'm coming over.

I started walking to his house, thinking of what I should say to him. Why did all this drama start and how did all this drama start?! I was just here to learn about India, then I got sucked into Arjun, Pav and Spiderman.

The more I thought about the kiss, the more I thought about Pav. I felt so angry that I was so confused. I like Spiderman a lot, but I don't know who he really is. I think, I am starting to like Pav more than a friend. Maybe he is more than just a friend to me, but I'm not completely sure. Maybe thats something I can talk about with Pav.

Pavitrs POV
I got a notification. I picked up the phone and checked who it was.

Y/n : Pav, I'm coming over

Why were they coming over?

Why?

Don't ask. I will be there in 4 minutes!

I jumped out of bed and quickly started cleaning my room. I put the pencils and Pens that were all over my desk and floor, into a pencil box. I made my bed, I quickly Vacuumed and threw away all the trash in my room. I opened my window and I cleaned my room in exactly three minutes. I waited and sat on my bed for about a minute or two.

I heard a knock and I ran to answer it. I saw Y/n.

"Uh..so why are you here?"

Y/n -"There is something I wanna tell you."

"Come inside first."

Y/n -"Before I say anything, I want to apologize for ignoring you, it was rude and you didn't deserve that. It was very immature."

"Its okay! I will take it as revenge from that time I ignored you."

Y/n smiled and hugged me firmly, but gently. I returned the hug they gave me.

They took their shoes off and I walked them to my room.

"So what is it you need to talk about?"

Y/n -"You know when we kissed and I freaked out?"

I started thinking about that day. I felt more embarrassed every time I thought of it.

"What about it?"

Y/n -"I think, I started to develop feelings."

"for?"

I felt my heart race.

Y/n -"I think I'm starting to develop feelings for you."

I was so happy. I tried to remain calm.

"Really? What makes you think that?"

Y/n -"When we kissed I felt strange, I felt the same thing I felt with Spiderman. I felt excitement, I felt comfort."

"Is that so?"

Y/n -"Yes."

"So does that mean you want to be my partner?"

I looked at them and I could tell they were thinking for a bit.

Y/n -"Yes."

Excitement entered my body I hugged them tightly. They hugged me back I felt warmth.

"Does that mean your going to be dating spiderman?"

Y/n -"No, I'm going to have to tell him I can't be with him. I realized I want to be with you. Besides I don't even know who Spiderman is!"

"Oh, Y/n about that.."

Y/n -"Hm?"

"I need to tell you something, promise you wont freak out?"

Their face was filled with curiosity.

Y/n -"Why would I freak out?"

"Because anybody would, even you. Its a secret I have been hiding for a long time."

Y/n -"Well you can tell me! I won't tell anyone else. I promise, I won't freak out or anything, I won't even judge you."

I felt more confident and comfortable when they said that.

"Okay well..I'm."

Y/n looked at me expecting me to say something quick.

"I'm.."

Y/n -"You are?"

I was hesitant and I thought about everything that could happen and what I could loose if I told them. They would be in danger if I told them and someone found out they knew I was Spiderman. I thought about everything before I said anything. I felt nervous.

My palms were sweaty and I felt my legs shake. I felt so anxious. My body felt heavy and I couldn't stop thinking of negative scenarios, but then, shouldn't Y/n know who I am? I do trust them and they do trust me. I love them and in a relationship there is supposed to be trust. Thats it! I know what to say and I made up my mind.

"Y/n, promise not to tell anyone else! Keep this a secret."

Y/n -"I promise! Whats the worst that could happen?"

"Well, I'm.."

———————
Thanks for reading!