Chapter 2 - Meet Pavitr Prabhakar

Pavitr -"My name Is Pavitr, its nice to meet you Y/n, do you know which class you need to head too?"

He had a pretty strong accent. I mean who wouldn't after living in a place and speaking your native language for almost all your life? I got up and opened my bag showing him the classes.

Pavitr -"Oh! It seems your in my class. Follow me."

He led me to the class. he took my hand because the hallways were a bit crowded. I didn't mind though, I barley even noticed he was holding it until we reached the class and he let go.

Pavitr -"Theres a free spot next to me, you can sit there."

"Okay thank you so much for showing me the way Pavitr."

He sat down in his seat

Pavitr -"No problem. So Y/n, did you make any friends yet?"

He was very polite while speaking, he made eye contact when we spoke. His eyes were a beautiful shade of dark brown.

"I haven't made any friends yet, I am new and I came from America."

Pavitr -"Well then, I will be your first friend!"

He gave a kind smile. I smiled back, Its nice to make at least one friend in a place I haven't been to in a while.

"Really?"

Pavitr -"Mhm!"

He gave a warm smile and gestured me to sit down. The class started and everyone was in their seats holding a pencil and notebook.

Teacher -"We have a new student. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

I stood up and introduced myself

"Hi! I'm Y/n L/n. I moved from America and came to India to learn more about my culture. I hope we can all be friends."

With that I sat down. I felt like I was gonna die. I don't like new places at all.

I grabbed my supplies and the teacher began the lesson. I payed close attention, and wrote down everything he said. the first class was math, so I had to write notes otherwise I would fail for sure.

               •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When class ended I felt relief.

Pavitr -"These classes are going to get more difficult, so you may need some tutoring. Don't worry though, I will be happy to tutor you!"

"Thanks Pavitr."

He tilted his head.

Pavitr -"You can call me Pav, you are my friend now."

"Okay, Pav."

I smiled.

"So when does tutoring start?"

Pavitr -"I will tutor you everyday for at least 2-3 hours. I will start tomorrow.

"Okay great! Want me to give you my address?"

Pavitr -"Mhm, how else am I going to help you?"

He chuckled. I smiled at him. I wrote my address down and handed it to him.

                    ——————<3——————

The next class started and I groaned. Pav laughed a little.

Pavitr -"Don't worry! It will get a bit easier when you get used to it. For now it will be difficult because you just started."

"Mhm. Its easy for you to say, you're a straight A student!"