Chapter 23 - The note.

I ran home and Re-read it, the note said:

"I know you know who Spiderman is, I'm not going to leave you be until I get it out of you. I will do anything and everything. If you lie..I will find you and I will harm everyone around you. There is nowhere you can hide, nowhere safe you can be. See you soon y/n~"

I felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and I vomited, I felt my stomach turn every time I thought of that note, I felt my heart race. I never felt this scared or nervous in my life. Why was this happening to me?

I ran into the shower and started to clean myself. After I was done I brushed my teeth washed my face and I ran to my room. What am I doing wrong and what did I do to deserve any of this?!

My aunt and uncle came into my room.

Aunt -"Y/n? What is wrong?"

She sat by my bed and my uncle sat by me as well.

Uncle -"You haven't came down to eat."

"I feel sick thats why."

Aunt -"Is that really it?"

I felt hot tears stream down my face.

Aunt -"Tell me, why are you crying? Whats wrong?"

"Auntie, uncle. Someone is threatening me."

Aunt -"Huh?"

I handed them the note. As they both read it their faces went pale. They both looked at me with saddened and worried expressions, and they hugged me tight while I cried into their arms.

They comforted me the best they could. They kept reassuring me everything was going to be just fine, and I believed them. I wrapped myself around my blanket and I tried falling asleep. I ended up not getting much sleep, and I skipped work the next day.

                            ♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

My aunt and uncle came upstairs to check on me. I had slept until 6:39 pm.

Aunt -"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling sick."

Uncle -"Y/n theres someone thats here to see you, we might think she will make you feel better."

My uncle waved and motioned someone to come inside. Once I saw her I cried.

"MOMMA!"

I ran towards her and hugged her tightly. She returned the hug and kissed my cheeks.

"I missed you so much Aama."

Y/m -"I missed you too."

We stood like that for a while, I was weeping as we held each other in a warm hug.

Y/m -"Whats going on Y/n? Auntie and uncle have told me that you haven't been doing so well."

I explained everything, the note, the stalker. I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face.

Y/m -"Oh y/n..We need to get out out if here now! If you are in danger you should come back home with me!"

I thought of my life here and how well its been. Then I thought of how I could die. What if this was a rude prank that Arjun or someone pulled?

"Momma, I think someone just pulled a prank on me, maybe I will stay but I will be extra careful!"

Even though I said I thought it was a prank, I didn't mean it. It felt like whoever wrote that note was telling the truth and they were going to do anything to get information out of me. I may be scared but I don't plan on running.

Y/m -"Okay, but! I will stay here for a bit with you."

She hugged me firmly and kissed my forehead. There was a little knock on the door.

Aunt -"I will get it."

She went to the door and opened it. My mom looked at me and I shrugged at her not knowing who it is myself.

Aunt -"Y/n! Someone is here to see you!"

I told my mom to wait for me. I ran up to the door and there I saw Pav. I was a complete mess right now. My hair looked like a rats nest my face wasn't washed and I hadn't got up to brush my teeth, and I was wearing shorts and a tank top which exposed a lot of my skin. I wasn't ready to see him yet!

"Pav! Uh, what are you doing here?"

Pavitr -"Came here to say hi."

He ran up to me and hugged me.

"I wish you didn't have to see me like this, I'm such a mess right now."

Pavitr -"I think you look even more gorgeous."

We let go of each other.

Aunt -"So Y/n finally came to their senses?"

"Auntieee. It was months ago!"

Aunt -"And you didn't even bother telling me."

Uncle -"So Y/n and Pavitr?"

"Yes?"

Uncle -"How many times did Pavitr have to do everything, you know give you stuff, and literally walk you home for 30 minutes everyday for you to realize that he's in love with you?"

"Uhh-"

Aunt -"Poor Pavitr. Come and take a seat boy!"

Pavitr -"Yes ma'am"

He sat down and we talked for a bit. My mom came to the door and saw Pav.

Y/m -"Uh..Y/n? Who is this?"

"Oh he's my frie-"

Pavitr -"Boyfriend! I'm their boyfriend."

Uh oh. This cannot be good! My mom said I couldn't date anyone! I was dating Pavitr privately. I whipped my head around to look at him giving him a glare. I mouthed : "You will pay for this Pav."

His smile dropped and he soon realized he should not have said anything. I looked at my mom and she looked at my angrily and shocked. She looked at Pavitr gave him a dirty glare and, back at me with the same look she gave Pavitr. Why was all of this happening right now and today of all days?

Y/m -"Y/n. Are you serious?!"

(SHOUT OUT TO @3verlark ,Thank you so much for your support, and for sharing this fanfic with your awesome friend!)

—————
Thanks for reading!