Chapter 18 -Spending the night (2)

(This is my first time writing smutt and publishing it, sorry if it isn't that good. Skip until you see the bolded letters if your uncomfortable.)

"Uhm sure, what do you need help with?"

He grabbed my wrist and soon he was on top of me. I couldn't say a word, his eyes were filled with lust.

"P-pav!—"

Before I could say anything else he kissed me, his body was so close to mine. I tugged on his hair and I could hear and feel him groan a little into the kiss. In an instant I knew what he wanted.

He took off my shirt and kissed me all over my chest and upper body. He left little love bites all over me. He took off his shirt and revealed his muscles. I couldn't help but stare. The feeling inside of me kept growing stronger, and as it did it felt so nice. As the feeling kept growing stronger, the more my lower body felt weird, and the more my underwear was soaking.

He took off my pants in a rough manner, as if he was impatient. It felt like I had no control, I let out a tiny moan.

I covered my mouth to avoid making any more noise. He took my hands off of my mouth.

Pavitr -"Don't worry. I liked it."

"What if were too loud."

Pavitr -"Don't worry about it."

He took off my underwear and saw that I was soaking. He stuck his fingers inside of me and started pumping them in and out. I started moaning, as soon as Pav heard he started kissing me while he his fingers were inside of me going in and out.

Soon it felt like something was squeezing my insides gently. I kept moaning louder as the pleasure kept growing. Suddenly Pav stopped. He whispered in my ear.

Pavitr -"You don't get to do that until I do, get on your knees."

I have never seen this side of Pav before. I went down on my knees. He took off his underwear, I saw his dick. It was big, and it was hard. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head so I could suck it. While I was sucking I kept gagging and making the most unholy noises possible. While I was doing so, it had turned him on even more.

I could hear him groaning and I could hear quiet whimpers and moans from him. So I sucked harder. I could tell he was close but he quickly let go of my head.

He picked me up and put me back on his bed. I was on my hands and my knees. He put his member at my entrance, he then put it inside of me. I moaned loudly at the pain I felt. He put his hands over my mouth and started going fast, not even giving me time to adjust. He started groaning, he started tugging on my hair. His breathing was getting heavier.

He then stopped and took it out of me, He was on top of me and I was facing him. He took both of hands and held them together above my head, and he tightened his grip. He then kissed my neck as he started shoving his member deep inside of me and started pumping it in and out. He didn't go easy this time, he went faster and deeper. I could feel my insides squeeze tight. Soon my moans turned into tiny screams from the pleasure. He realized this and he started kissing me. Both of our moans became muffled as to not make much noise. The bed wasn't quiet and the sexual sounds weren't.

He was getting sloppy and I could tell he was close. I then came and he pulled out and came on my face and all over my chest. He got under the bed sheets with me and he cuddled me. He kissed my forehead and held me close. We both fell asleep in each others arms.