Chapter 13 - The disastrous party

Today was the day of the party. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth. I quickly fixed my room and organized everything, my bedroom was a disaster, so I had to fix it before I left. I ran around the house doing all sorts of chores to help out, and to try and make time fly faster. I vacuumed, I had done the dishes, I had cleaned all the rooms, I had taken care of the laundry, I had cleaned the kitchen and the fridge, I cleaned the couches, and lastly the bathrooms. It wasn't that messy, but I just wanted something to do to try and be useful.

Aunt -"Wow you're being really helpful today! Thank you Y/n."

"No problem, if I'm living here for 2 years I have to be useful."

Aunt -"Thank you for your hard work, you can go rest dear, I will make some Panipuri."

"I can stay here and help you."

Aunt -"Its alright, you have been enough help."

"Okay thank you."

I went to my room and laid down on my bed. It's already 2:31, time is gonna go by so slow. I waited another 30 minutes, I got a bit tired and it was hard to keep myself awake, so I decided to take a nap. I wonder what Spiderman is up to.
                           =•~<•>*<•>~•=
Pavitrs POV

What would I wear? What would I tell Y/n? I feel like I shouldn't go in anything other than my spiderman suit. I will just go with whatever feels right. Its already 5:00, I should go ahead and put on the spider suit. I will pick Y/n up at 6:00.

I slipped on the suit and pulled out my phone. I had to tell Y/n that Pavitr aka me, can't go to the party, and I'm in trouble with my parents.

Y/n I can't go to the party, my parents won't let me.

Y/n -Do n't worry about it, I'm sorry your parents won't let you come. Oh did you know Spiderman said yes and he's taking me to the party?!

Thats awesome, I'm glad you can go with Spiderman, have fun for me.

Y/n -I will!

I'm glad they are happy, I love them so much. I ran outside and swung on top of a building that was outside in front of Y/ns house. After 30 minutes they came outside onto the balcony. I saw them and they looked so handsome/gorgeous. I couldn't stop smiling at them, they look like an angel. I swung to their balcony.

"Are y-you ready t-to—Dammit."

They giggled.

"Sorry, its just you look like an angel."

Their cheeks flushed a bright red and they looked away, I could tell they were smiling.

Y/n -"Thank you."

"Get on my back and hold on tight."

I felt their arms and legs wrap around my body. It made me feel excited, like happy that they were holding onto me tightly, but of course they needed to do that otherwise they would fall.

"Now don't let go."

I swung from building to building making my way to the party. After a few minutes we made it and I set them down.

Y/n -"I need to try and get used to that."

We held hands and we walked inside. Everybody was staring at us like we were some strange creatures. I didn't mind it at all though.