- 4 - Exploration ~Classmates Found Out~ - 4 -

Aizawa and Mob strolled through the dormitory hallways on a peaceful weekend morning. Most of their classmates had left to spend time with their families or hang out with friends, so Mob was able to explore the dorms without any chaos.

Aizawa was relieved that it was still early and he didn't have to deal with his chaotic class just yet. The only otherworldly kid in the dorms was well-behaved, which made things easier for him.

One student decided not to visit his father, He would visit his mother a bit later. As he was walking down a hallway, he overheard the tired, monotone voice of his teacher Aizawa. However, he noticed that Aizawa was talking to someone else who also had a monotone voice, but this one sounded more bored than tired.

Mob asked, "What was I supposed to call you now?"

"Well, now that all of the paperwork is done, you are part of the school - you can call me Mr. Aizawa. When we aren't in school areas, you can call me by my name."

"Okay, that makes sense," replied Mob.

Aizawa and Mob walked past the hallways and the students. One of the students was Shoto Todoroki. Todoroki got a good look at his teacher and the mystery person walking with him. The person had inky black hair and matching colored eyes. They were wearing a green hoodie and jeans.

"That person next to Aizawa sort of looks like him. Also, it seems they know him well. What did they call him before 'Mr. Aizawa' ?" Todoroki thought.

The remainder of Aizawa and Mob's conversation was conducted in silence. Eventually, they arrived at their destination, a dormitory that appeared to belong to someone else.

"This is strange, Mr. Aizawa. It looks like this dorm is already occupied," Mob said.

"No, this is your dormitory - it hasn't been used yet. No one was assigned to this dorm," Aizawa explained.

Mob paused for a second then gave a small smile to Aizawa "Oh, thank you"

Aizawa suggests that they should go to the store since Shigeo has no clothes or items other than what he had on his person. Although Aizawa doesn't like going to places much, he understands the need for Shigeo to get clothes and other essentials. Shigeo only has an extra hoodie and jeans in his school bag, and that won't suffice.

"Would it be okay if I put my bag in the dorm?" Shigeo asks.

"Sure, go ahead," Aizawa replies.

The mall is a loud and bright place, and Aizawa doesn't go there often. But he's there now, shopping for items for his new student, Shigeo. Nezu gave him the money for this trip and instructed him to use it on Shigeo, although Aizawa doesn't know why. He suspects Nezu has some chaotic plan in mind.

As Mob looks at clothing for himself, Aizawa hovers around Shigeo, looking tired. Aizawa is simply thinking about taking a nap. Other shoppers find him intimidating or assume he's a tired father.

"Aizawa, I think I'm done."

"Ok let's go to the checkout"

Mina, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Momo, and Jiro were shopping at the mall together,- considering it was the weekend. Unfortunately, Hakagure wasn't able to join, but they were all having a good time, hanging out with their friends- when suddenly.

"Hey guys, isn't that Mr. Aizawa-Ribbit?"

Tsu points out, one figure on her right cheek and the other pointing at the store's checkout. The group turns toward where Tsu is pointing to.

"Whoa!! You right- wait, who is he with?!"

Mina asked rather loudly.

Uraraka also has something to say,

"I'm not sure. He seems to be around our age- do any of you know him?"

Everyone shook their heads, then turned back to their teacher and the mysterious kid. They see them leaving the store and then Aizawa places a hand on his head and gives a light ruffle.

"Now let's go back to the dorm," Aizawa says with a grin.

The girls were flabbergasted, each one of them. Mina then makes a high-pitched noise, "Did- you- guys- see- that!! He looked like a father!!"

"They seem kinda alike if you look at them- Ribbit."

"Spying on our teacher's private life doesn't seem right, but I agree with you," Momo mentions, putting her weight onto one side and a hand on her chin.

[ Sorry this chapter was shorter, I still hope you enjoyed it]

(Edit ; 11/10/23 -)