- 7 - Laughing And Smiling ~Eri~ - 7 -

"Child, today I have to go to the hospital; you should come with me."

Mob didn't expect to hear this.

 'The hospitall—why would Aizawa-san have to go there? Is something wrong?'

"Ok, why are we going there exactly?" Mob asks. What he heard was a rundown and a small story of a young girl named Eri. Aizawa hadn't given all the details. Yet Mob's stomach twisted: l

Aizawa placed his hand on Opon Mob's shoulder and said, "It's all right, she's safe now, Although her power is unstable. Im going to have to take care of her; I'm the one who can erase her quirk if it starts to get out of control. I guess Im going to have to take care of two powerless, unstable children."

"And that's alright, also, so you better not feel bad for having me also take care of you. I'm a teacher; it's my job."

Mob nodded. "Now go get ready; we have to go soon."

  Mob replayed the story of Eri over and over in his head. He had been through pain, yes. In fact, Dimple had said that he has had more pain happen to him than a middle schooler should experience.

  But, after Eri went through so much pain—her body was broken—Overhaul would put her back together again and restart the process. What excruciating pain she must have been through! His stomach churned again thinking about it....

  "Kid, we're here," He hears Aizawa say as they reach the door. Mob looks into the room, seeing two people talking with Eri. One had green fluffy hair, Midoriya. And the other had blonde hair that was upwards.

  "What's your favorite fruit? Oh! No! Let me guess: peaches are your favorite, right? You're a peach!" The blonde states this rather excitedly.

"Apples," the girl mumbles. Quietly.

  "Yep, That's what I meant!" The boy says he is still keeping his joyful tone. "Now let's get this peeled for you; it will be delicious!"

   Aizawa leaned against the doorframe while Mob stood by him inside the room. The two were listening to the conversation. From the hall, Mob hears the muffled voice of a nurse.

   "Are you sure this is okay?" We are supposed to keep her away from anyone involved in the incident." They said it unsurely. The doctor next to her answers her question.

   "At first I was worried, but there should be no problem now. Currently, the girl has no energy to lose control."

   Mob turns back to the small girl, whose long silverish,  blue hair drapes down her back. Red eyes and a small horn out of her forehead. "This whole time, Even when I had a fever, all I could think about was how much you did for me. How you saved me.. I don't even know what to call you." Her voice was so small and fragile. It hurt everyone's hearts.

  "I know Lemillion's name, but that's it, so what's your name?"

   "I'm Izuku Midoriya, But my hero's name is Deku! Deku is probably easier to remember, so yeah, I'm Deku."

"A hero name?"

"It's kind of like a nickname—sort of."

"Deku."

  Midoriya Nods with a smile and says, "Mhm, that's right."

   "So, Lemillion and Deku," She looks down at her lap, "there was a man"  with glass." eku and Lemillion flinch. All of you got hurt real bad because of me.." Her voice breaks at the end. Crumbling as she felt to cry. She closes her eyes tightly and says, "I know that, you lost your power because you were protecting me, Lemillion." Tears tried to escape as Eri kept her eyes shut.