CHAPTER 5 - Moments.

Valerie had never felt so much at home with Sebastian.

It had been a week since the accident.

On Wednesday morning, they were having breakfast and pillow fights for nearly two hours when Sebastian had to leave for his classes. Only then did, Valerie allow her thoughts to process.

Dahlia and Audrey had again spent the night with her and Sebastian was on duty during the day.

She felt bad for them. She did not want to give them extra pressure even after their studies.

She focused on her novel again some time later, which she had been reading.

Much to her relief, just then Julian called up to check on her.

"Val, are you okay?" Came his frantic voice.

"No I'm not, I miss being on the field already." She said told him.

"Don't rush, you'll soon be there again." He said and added, " Don't try to do anything stupid, give the wound some time to heal" he said warningly.

"Noted!"

"Okay, I'll call you later, I'm sort of busy, bye!"

"Bye." Then he hung up.

It was nearly seven in the evening. The sky looked beautiful and she wished to get out of the house.

Someone opened the door. Seb.

"Hey, you feel okay?" Sebastian asked heading towards her.

"I do not! I wanna get out, I'm tired of staying indoors all day!" She replied with frustration.

"I can't help, sorry!"

"What do you mean you can't? It's your fault" She said turning her face away.

Sebastian suddenly fell dead silent. The words stung.

"I'm sorry Val, I truly am." He locked hands with her.

Valerie seemed to have realised her mistake for she faced him and said," Don't worry about that, I'll be fine, just..I want to get some fresh air.

"If you really wish to get out so bad, I can help you. But only for a short time." Sebastian suggested.

"Really? Thank you so much! Where are we going?" Valerie was suddenly excited.

"You will see." He smirked at her.

☆♤◇♡◇♧☆

After a lot of hustle, Sebastian was successful in getting Valerie inside the car.

He got in the drivers seat and started the vehicle.

Valerie was staring outside the window the whole time they took to reach Headington Hill.

The excitement on her face was worth seeing.

Soon, they reached the place, it was beautiful as always. The trees seemed to welcomed them with a cool breeze and Valerie suddenly looked like she was going to jump out of the vehicle any second.

"Do not get out before me." Sebastian warned her, then got out himself and helped her balance.

As soon as they sat down at a comfortable place, Valerie took off her shoes and lied down on the grass. Sebastian laughed slightly at this gesture.

"What?" She asked, herself laughing.

"You are just so silly."