CHAPTER 6 - Delight and Delimma.

Felix was shaking from head to toe.

He did not exactly plan to spend the winter with his family. But he had to.

He couldn't hide the truth from them forever, someday he had to reveal it to them. And that someday was today. Its like he never realised how fast time flew by.

He stood in front of Woodshire. The place was just the same as he had last seen it, two years ago.

He went towards the main iron gate and opened it. Then knocked twice on the front door. The crisp November morning air biting his skin. A woman with black hair and blue eyes came out, yawning.

Just when she met his eyes she nearly whispered, "Felix?"

Her voice alone, calling out his name was more than anything he could wish for at the moment. He ran into her embrace before she could even understand the happenings.

It had been so long since he had smelled the familiar scent of Jasmine radiating of his mother.

☆♤◇♡◇♧☆

Valerie had never been so nervous. Infact, it would be an understatement to call her that.

It was a day before thanksgiving, the day she was supposed to spend with Sebastian's family.

Though she had no idea why they celebrated Thanksgiving. But she knew better than to ask questions.

They were sitting inside his car. On their way to Peebles, Scotland. And from the past hours she had repeatedly stopped at gas stations just to use the washroom.

Sebastian must have creeped out by the way Valerie kept insisting on returning.

They only had an hour left. They had started their journey at three in the morning. And though Valerie was not sleepy at that time, she really wanted a good sleep now.

She parked the car and got out, Sebastian did the same and took the driver's seat. It was his turn again. Valerie immediately hopped onto her side of the car and groaned, laying her head down beside the window.

They were to wait there for some time because they were told to pick up Sebastian's uncle on the way. He did not live much farther, but judging by the weather in Peebles, it was like a necessity to Fred Osborne.

After waiting for some ten minutes, they noticed a man coming up close and waving at them. Valerie squinted at the man, she could observe a small resemblance of Sebastian in him. Fred Osborne, she realised with a start.

Fred came towards the car and got in, Valerie could now notice his features - Dark hair, eyes as blue as the ocean. He looked like he was in his mid-forties. He appeared slightly shorter than Sebastian and had a cheery personality. He already looked in the mood for a good talk.

Sebastian started the car again.

"Hello, I'm Fred" he introduced himself to Valerie.

"I got the hint, Sebastian told me about you"

"Then I'm quite famous I guess" he replied looking at his nephew.

Valerie was about to say something when her phone rang. She picked it up.

"Hey, have you arrived yet? I am already near the front gate of Woodshire." Julian's deep voice questioned from the other side.