Roid Monster

"Um Zach, come here." Alex was whispering from behind a plant to Zach who was aimlessly walking around trying to figure out where this weird voice was coming from. He finally spotted a tiny Alex hiding behind a plant. "Dude what the fuck, you are literally drawing more attention to yourself by sitting behind a plant." Zach frowned as he saw him.

"Really Zach, cause it just took you 15 minutes to find me WHILE I was screaming at you to look here." Alex was totally freaked out by the police and his dad roaming the halls. "Anyways what did you wanna tell me, what was so urgent?" Zach asked. Alex got up and took Zach to a secluded corner behind the stairs. "Are we gonna kiss again um, I don't mind but Alex you better not catch feelings for me I'm kind of a heartbreaker.." Zach kept blabbering until Alex shut him up with one of his death stares.

"Anyways I have really bad news." Alex whispered. "Dude all you have been giving me this past year has been bad news, what is it now?" Zach whispered back. "Sooo the police might be able to link me to Bryce's murder.." 

"WHAT?" Zach screamed, drawing attention from some people. Alex rolled his eyes. He should have considered tying Zach up in the basement for giving him any kind of bad news. Zach dragged Alex to an empty classroom away from all the eyes. "What did you just say?" Zach asked in complete disbelief. Alex explained him the steroid situation.

"Alex what the fuck? I thought our workout sesh was going great, why did you take steroids. And you didn't even CONSULT ME, your literal jock best friend?!" Zach asked, a little offended.

"That's what you care about right now?" Alex shook his head.

"Well yeah? I thought we could tell eachother anything? Why the hell would you take steroids." Zach was kinda hurt.

"I dont-don't know honestly. I wanted to be big and strong, you know how I have just been in and out of toxic situationships, it's like, nobody likes me for me. I'm not enough for anyone." Alex's voice cracked. Zach couldn't see the tears forming in Alex's eyes and immediately hugged him. "You are enough Alex, you did not deserve what your ex did and no, it wasn't because you weren't enough. She was a bad person. You are more than enough for me and for so many other people. There is a list of people who would literally give their life for you and I'm on top of that motherfuckin list so don't you ever DARE to think you're not enough."

Alex broke down crying in Zach's arms. They kept hugging for a while. The door suddenly opened and in walked Charlie and a dark haired boy.

"Oh." The unknown boy spoke as he saw a teary eyed Alex in Zach's arms. Zach quickly broke away from the embrace. "Oh hi Charlie." Zach said awkwardly, while Alex wiped his tears on his sleeve. Charlie did walk in on so many awkward moments between me and Alex, Zach wondered. Meanwhile Charlie's heart was ripping apart once again. He had no hopes of attaining Alex since he was best friends with Monty but now that he was basically competing with Zach, it was actually impossible.

"Who is the new guy?" Zach turned his attention to the dark haired boy besides Charlie.

"Oh this is Winston, I'm giving him a school tour, he is new here." Charlie explained.

"Hey you are the guy who kept bumping in me." Winston smirked at Alex who had just steadied himself after the crying session. "I didn't KEEP bumping into you, it was only once, and I apologized, excuse me." Alex replied and walked out. Charlie wondered why he was crying. Was it about the murder investigation?

"Uh Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Winston remarked as soon as Alex left. "He is just..having a bad day." Zach explained.

"Can Alex Standall report to the principal's office." An announcement tore through the school speakers. Both Zach and Charlie gulped nervously. Was this it?