20.

We find a restaurant that we can all agree on and get a table. It's a very nice place, and I feel guilty for coming here. Of course Harry insisted that he pays for us no matter what the cost, and Diana chose the most expensive restaurant in the whole building. 

The table fits four, so there would be an extra seat. I would hate sitting on a side by myself. It's kind of weird because my social anxiety just won't let me sit alone while ordering my meal. The waiter would stare right into my soul. I know that would happen either way, and that I'm not actually sitting by myself, it just feels weird and different to me without someone to be next to.

Diana runs past Harry and I so she can grab her seat first. She clearly knew what she was doing and already had a plan, because she placed her jacket and bag on the chair next to her. She gives me the same smirk as always and waves us over to sit across from her. At this point, it's nothing new.

Harry helps me get seated and leans the crutches against the extra chair that Diana put her things on. There's no doubt that we got the best table here, because it's right in front of the tall glass windows that go all along the whole wall. It gives us the beautiful view that we saw earlier. The stars were sparkling with the cars and lamps outside. 

We all examine the menu and have small talk. "So how's the movie going? Are you guys getting a lot done?"

"Yeah, but it's so boring without you." Harry says, slumping into his chair. He better sit up or his back will be stuck like that forever. Not to mention the fact that his posture was already awful.

"Excuse me? Do I not exist? Be grateful I have been entertaining you at all for the past two weeks. I could gladly just leave you to eat lunch by yourself!" Diana crosses her arms after she takes a sip of her ice cold water.

"Oops, sorry. But when will you be able to film again? We miss you so much and we want to be able to film the more important scenes soon." Knowing John, he probably is getting impatient, especially after firing Greta and having to cast someone else and re-filming those scenes all over again.

"Probably soon. I know that my surgery was supposed to help, but it might take up to three months. I'm not really sure though, because my fracture was not as severe." Diana looks astonished.

"Woah, woah, woah. Hold your horses. You got surgery?" She is leaning forward with her hands pressed on the table.

"Yeah, I got a metal rod put in my tibia so it can force it back together." I scrunch my nose. Just thinking about it makes my leg hurt so much more.

"Yikes. But how did Harry know about this before me?" Diana is now about to lose her mind, unsure if she should be mad at me or him.

"Girl, take a chill pill. Who said I knew about it?" Diana's head swivels to face Harry and she shoots him a look. 

I roll my eyes and look at her distorted expression. "He didn't know either. Nobody asked so I just didn't say anything. End of story. It's nothing personal, okay?"

"Fine! But why did you invite Harry before me? That's not cool." I cross my arms.

"You really thought I invited him? Come on," I let out a sarcastic laugh. "It's Harry, why do you think he's here? He invited himself over like he always does, and it's cute! He wanted to see how I was doing. So don't take that personally either." Oh shoot. I just said Harry is cute. I already know what's coming.

Diana smirks again. "Cute, huh?" I roll my eyes to look at Harry. But he was already looking at me. A small smile tugging at his lips. He didn't hear a single thing, did he?

"Harry!" I snap my fingers and he returns to reality.

"What?" He blinks his eyes, still looking directly at me.

"You blanked out for a minute, you good?" Diana continues to smirk at me. I know what she is thinking, and she needs to stop thinking it. Just friends, just friends, get it in your head!

"Oh, sorry. Is everyone ready to order?" We all nod and I sigh in relief. Thank goodness he didn't hear anything Diana and I had said. That would have been a disaster that I do not want to deal with.

Our waiter walks over to our table quickly, eager to take our orders. He is trying to be professional, but I can tell that he is excited deep down. I smile at him and he smiles back, his cheeks turning red. He recognizes who we are, and it's so cute that he doesn't want to interrupt our night and is remaining to stay calm.

"And you, miss?" Says the waiter. His smile is bigger than ever, and is extremely happy to be speaking to me.

"The filet cooked medium rare, please." I wink at him and he looks like he could faint any second now. To be honest, this is the first time I have met someone who is a fan or even knows me. I'm surprised he isn't dying over THE Harry Styles, like hello? He nods and runs off to his coworker, leaping with joy.

"He's cute, don't you think?" I ask, elbowing Diana. She glares at me, mad that I said it in front of Harry.

"Meh, he's okay, I guess." Diana crosses her arms and leans back in her chair. There is a long pause where nobody says anything. 

"Okay, does anyone have plans for Thanksgiving?" We really need to change the subject before it gets any worse.

"No, do you?" Harry looks at me sincerely.

"Nope! I was hoping we could all get together or something, I thought it would be fun since it's just in a few weeks." I look over at Diana who quickly changed her glare to a wide grin, after hearing what I said.

"That sounds really fun! But I had plans already, so I could show up for about an hour then go to my family gathering after. You guys can have your alone time and I will be out of your hair." I kick Diana from under the table. I knew she was going to come up with some mastermind plan so she could still come but also give Harry and I some 'time'.

Sooner than later, the food arrives and we all eat. We have multiple conversations, and every once and a while, Harry catches someone trying to take a picture of us from thirty feet away. I swear that man has a 6th sense for spotting cameras.

Once he pays, we leave and head back to my hotel. "Sleepover?" Diana pleads, as we take the elevator.

"I guess. I don't see why not." I say as the gold doors close. She jumps up and down in excitement, but stops shortly after, knowing it could make the machine get stuck. We definitely don't need to go down that path again.

When we all get settled in my room, Harry begins to leave. "Wait! Harry, where are you going?" He freezes in the doorway and slowly spins around to face Diana and me.

"Oh, I just thought that, you know, only Diana was staying, and-" Harry keeps stuttering, unsure if he is supposed to stay for a sleepover or not.

"Of course not! We still have room for one more." I wave him over, realizing what I had just done.

Authors note:

hey luvs! i decided to update twice anyways, so heres a surprise chapter! i got bored even though it's late and i should be sleeping, but i wanted to write anyways. sorry for not revealing who the other captain is. you guys will have to keep guessing! (say your guesses in the comments; it will keep me entertained) see you soon luvs ❤️