23.

It's the same positions as usual. My leg on Harry, as I am stuck in the middle seat, and Diana leans the crutches against her window. It is a very strange setup, but it's the only way that works. 

The ride to the studio scares me. I know I shouldn't be nervous, but I am. I just can't help but think that everything with the production will get messed up and start to run late all because of me. "Hey, it's going to be alright. There is nothing to worry about." Harry places his hand on mine. I jump out of my thoughts and look done at our touching hands. How did he know I was nervous?

"Sorry. I don't know what to expect after not going for so long." Harrys expression softens, and he slightly squeezes my hand even more. For some reason, it helped me calm down.

"Don't apologize. I just thought I should say something cause you were shaking. But I won't leave your side, so you will be protected at all costs." A smile sprawls across my face and lean on his shoulder for a quick second.

"What would I do without my knight in shining armor?" He laughs quietly and wraps his arm around me for a short hug. Of course, Diana is taking photos of us, making sure we don't notice so she doesn't interrupt our moment.

Once we get to the set, I want to get back in the cab and run back to the hotel. Harry can tell that I am starting to panic and places his hand on my shoulder as we walk in. The whole cast runs over the minute we walk in. Everyone starts talking about how they missed me and how I was. John finally comes in, surprised to see me.

He smiles, facing my direction, and I sink like a boat. I already feel more comfortable in his presence. John will be able to fill me in on everything and help me catch up. The whole cast backs away, making room for John. "How was surgery?" He calmly asks. Thank goodness he isn't angry about anything and is in a good mood.

"It was great, thank you so much! I missed coming here." Echoes of awe surround the room from the cast and crew. I missed everyone, even the people I don't know that well. 

"Well, that makes me think. We should have a cast dinner this weekend. It will be a formal dinner! I will make the reservation soon. We needed to have one soon anyway, but we will make this one all about Andrea." The way John said 'all' makes me shiver. It shouldn't be all about me. All I did was slow down production and fracture my shin. What good is that?

Everyones eyes light up, just like when Harry and I were at Top of the Rock. I guess I wouldn't mind, especially because I haven't talked to everyone in so long. "That would be amazing, thank you so much John!" He nods his head and smiles at me.

They all get back to filming, and every chance Harry gets, he comes to check on me. "How are you feeling? I really wish I could sit with you so you weren't alone. It would probably be more fun too." Harry is so sweet. He takes the seat next to me every second of free time he gets.

I love watching everyone go over blocking. Even though it isn't fun to do, it's extremely fascinating to watch. It does take quite some time though. The actors have to memorize every movement and line, but have to be careful when it would be a better idea to improvise than do what was scripted. Even though you aren't filming for the majority of the day, you still get a lot done and feel well-worked. I know that I feel tired and amazing after a day of filming.

I jump when I feel Harry poke my shoulder lightly. I completely forgot that he asked me a question. "Rae? You there?" He asks, unsure if there was actually something wrong or I was just living in a daydream.

"Yeah, sorry. It's okay though, I don't feel lonely when I'm watching you. You keep coming over too! Thank you so much for helping this not be miserable for me." Harry smiles, but John immediately calls him over. Every time Harry comes to me, John needs him right away. I wish Harry could have a small break.

"I have to go now. Lunch is soon, I'll be back in a bit, okay?" He stands up and I look over at John, who seems to be getting impatient.

"Okay," Harry leans over to give me a quick hug. "You better run as fast as you can, before John loses his mind." He laughs and dashes back to the set, trying to run like Captain Jack Sparrow so I can laugh. John crosses his arms and makes sure they jump right back into blocking.

As I wait, I try to think about the dinner that will be this weekend. Since it's already Thursday, that means it's really soon. Good thing I didn't have anything planned. What will I wear? Where is everyone going to sit? What restaurant will it be at?

Apparently time is going by a lot faster than I thought, because Harry is already sitting next to me with his lunch. He offers me some of it, but I decline. I'm not really hungry right now. Diana spots us and comes over too. "Sorry Harry, but the right side is my favorite, so move ya bum."

When Harry doesn't move, Diana pushes him off of the chair. "Ow," He grabs his lunch and stands up. Diana already stole his chair so he can't sit back down. "You didn't have to kick me off of my chair! You could've just sat on the left. It doesn't matter anyway."

"Well, if it doesn't matter to you, then you shouldn't have a problem with sitting on the left." Diana fixes her posture in the chair. I know that she feels proud that she won the fight. Harry sulks and sits down on my left. 

Authors note:

hey luvs! sorry for the short chapter. i know i said i wasn't posting today, but i did anyways. i didn't know that i was going to do but i cant fall asleep so here i am 🤷‍♀️ so yeah anyway still no new captain sorry lol but i will have him come soon. also what do you think is gonna happen at the dinner  👀 okay but thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting and everything. i appreciate it so much and i love writing for others and knowing i have supporters. so thank you so much, and see you soon luvs ❤️

p.s. i dont proofread so if i have grammar issues please ignore them lmao

p.s.s. i was listening to zayn when i wrote this

p.s.s.s. maybe something will take a turn... idk you will find out 😎

p.s.s.s.s. i think there will be a hslot documentary and im so excited omg

p.s.s.s.s.s. i dont actually have this one here for a reason i just wanted it to end on five instead of four lol

okay actually bye now luvs