27

Chapter 27: Malicious Evaluation

Anderson's exclusive agency contract was a timely rain, and Guan Yu was originally worried about the sale of various crops is no longer a problem, as long as he concentrates on planting.

That night, the robot Doudou stayed up all night, planting all 2,000 potato seeds in one go, doubling the field, and resetting the security system to ensure that it could cope with the next huge increase in planting.

Early the next morning, Guan Yu went to the Botanical Institute with sugar candy, bought 500 purple cabbage seeds, and bought 500 seeds each of red pepper and green pepper as the third batch of crops, spending a total of 30,000 star dollars, and there were only more than 10,000 star dollars left in the account.

Guan Yu's money is like flowing water and water in a mathematical problem, on the one hand, the money that keeps coming in, on the other hand, the various equipment and seed money that are constantly spent for planting, but the star coin account as a pool cannot be filled.

However, in order to expand the scale of cultivation and pay off the debt as soon as possible, the necessary input cannot be saved.

When the father and son returned home, they found Doudou standing under the eaves in front of the door, and

a small black figure on the edge of the huge field without borders.

Guan Yu looked at it from afar, squinted by the hot and bright sun, and saw clearly that the person in the field was Ben, who was working in the field with a hoe.

Haven't Beanie already cleared all the fields that need to be grown with vegetables overnight? Why is Ben still hoeing?

Tang Shaoan, who controlled the robot Doudou, shook his head helplessly and explained the situation in a mechanical voice: "Originally, I said that my working time would start at 8 o'clock, and even if I didn't work, I couldn't be idle, so I took the hoe to hoe the ground." Tang

Shaoan originally had a very good opinion about Ben's theft of potatoes, and felt that he was not of good character. But he has been so serious and responsible since yesterday to today, and he does not look like a criminal who lacks willpower so he takes risks.

Could it be that he stole potatoes in some hidden way?

Guan Yu was completely defeated by this stubborn child, and asked Doudou to hurry up and call Ben back.

He entered the house with the seeds in one hand and sugar in the other, untied the baby's visor, and poured a cup of warm water to quench his thirst. Sugar Candy held the small water cup with two small meat hands, drank it dry in one gulp, handed the water cup to his father on tiptoe, and ran into the bedroom excitedly.

Ben, whose face was red and sweaty in his T-shirt, quickly returned to the room, and Guan Yu poured a cup of ice water into his hand and made Ben sit on a chair.

Guan Yu's expression was extremely serious, even more serious than after Ben was caught stealing potatoes that day, which made Ben's heart jerk and immediately became nervous.

Did you mess up something? He carefully held the water cup and asked with a worried expression: "Mr. Guan, did I do something wrong?" I apologize to you, I will definitely change it later! It

was hard to find the job, and he definitely couldn't be fired.

Guan Yu nodded: "Yes." But I don't think you recognize the magnitude of the problem.

Ben stopped drinking water, and the fingertips of the fingertips holding the water cup turned white because of the force, and he kept admitting his mistake and apologizing: "It's me who was wrong, I'm sorry Mr. Guan..."