69

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 69: Uncle and Nephew Meet

Guan Yu immediately sat up from the sofa nervously, and subconsciously relaxed his breathing. The four bodyguards in the room also looked at each other, and the two human bodyguards looked solemn, put their hands on the small laser gun on their waist, and slowly paced to the door.

Two robot bodyguards stood in front of Guan Yu, and Guan Yu calmly raised his voice after receiving the signal and asked, "What is the service?" I remember I didn't call room service. The

human bodyguard had already seen the appearance of the outsider from the cat's eyes: a girl in her early 20s with bangs and a ponytail, wearing a dark red slim cheongsam, and the fullness of her chest was about to come out.

On the quiet hotel corridor, she stood by a cleaning car and replied: "The superior suite will provide personal butler service after check-in, and I am here to follow your instructions." After speaking, he deliberately lowered his body and deliberately exposed a bottomless groove to the cat's eye.

Anyway, there are all men inside, and she doesn't believe that no one eats her set.

"No need to serve, you go, don't bother me."

The girl was stunned, and quickly squeezed out a smile and said, "You're welcome, there is no extra charge for butler service."

"No need, if you don't leave, I'll complain about you."

The girl's smile faded, and she nodded and replied, "Understood, I'm bothering you." With that, he pushed the cleaning car towards the elevator.

When she reached the blind spot of the cat's eye, she suddenly stopped, reached out and took out two dark black metal long poles from the cleaning car. After the shot, he turned around and walked back, aimed at Guan Yu's door and started shooting.

The red light of the laser gun quickly burned a large hole in the hardwood door, and the two human bodyguards who had just detected the difference and quickly dodged escaped, shouting: "She has two large laser guns, be careful!" The

girl's eyes lit up, and as she withdrew her gun and rushed into the room, she suddenly saw dozens of heavily armed men rushing from both ends of the corridor.

Oops! It turns out that they have long had an ambush!

With a chill in her heart, she kicked the door with her foot, rushed straight to the target in the room, and told her companions to hurry up and come to support.

Guan Yu has been sent into the bathroom in the bedroom by two robot bodyguards, locking the two doors to delay time.

The girl was quickly surrounded by more than a dozen men in the center of the room, and when she found that the other party's level of force was extremely high, she simply shot a laser gun in the room, and at the same time walked to the bedroom where Guan Yu was hiding.

Regarding Yu inside, these people definitely did not dare to shoot casually.

Her guess was correct, these men were all the prince's personal soldiers, and they knew the importance of Guan Yu and did not dare to gamble his life. In this short moment, the girl's reinforcements also arrived at the scene, and six muscular men roared and rushed into the room while shooting.

The room immediately fell into a scuffle, the smell of burnt meat filled the air, and gradually people continued to fall.

The shrill siren sound came from a distance, and the girl saw that no one was staring at her, quickly walked towards the bedroom, opened the door and rushed to the bathroom only to find that it was empty, only the cold wind filled the bathroom from the wide open window.