1

I felt a stabbing pain as I awoke..

"What.. What happened.." 

On my chest, where once a bloody shot laid, A baby slept, Just bigger then a Metkayina's hand.

"Hello.." I whispered, I felt that stabbing pain in my chest again. "Ouch-"

The child whimpered and I saw its baby blue eyes look up at me. 

"Oh.. Where did you- How am I alive..?" I whispered to myself, I felt myself floating.

I looked up, The surface of the water close to me, I found myself struggling to breathe as I felt myself being pushed closer and closer to the water's surface.

I emerged from the water, I coughed as I breathed in the air, The child doing the same, I held the small baby close to my chest, I swam with all my might as I stroked the child's hair.

I finally made it to the sand, My body collapsed as I held the child's fragile body on top of me.

"Neteyam?" I heard it sounded so familiar.. 

"Neteyam!" The noise got closer, The footsteps of someone getting closer and closer, I held the small child and tried to stand up.

The person appeared before me, Her eyes glistened with worry, sadness and.. Joy.

I shook my head, I saw the face of my mother, Neytiri Sully.

"Ma- Mom..?" I asked, She tried to hug me and I stopped her.

"You'll hurt them." I whispered. "How am I here?" 

"I was about to ask you that.. Is that a child..?" She asked, I nodded slowly, Turning away.

"He's mine. Eywa has given him to me. I refuse to let him go." I answered, She nodded and turned me around slowly.

"My baby boy.. Returned to us.. Thank you mother Eywa.." She sobbed, I hugged her gently, not wanting to crush the small child.

I cradled the baby in my arms as my mother took me home and we talked of all the things that had happened. 

My father, Who I didn't recognize at first, Jake sully, Tried to hug me as well but I stopped him and showed him the baby, He tried to ask questions, But after all of the 'I'm not sure' and 'I don't know' s, He let it go and showed me to my siblings, They showed me a place to put the child and hugged me so tight, I noted their names, some I learned faster then others.

Neytiri - My mother, I learned of her quickly.

Jake sully - My father, It took me a few minutes to recognize him.

Kiri - The sully family's eldest sister, Younger then me by a few months. I learned of her face in a second or so. She must've had a lot to do with my life if I recognize her this fast.

Lo'ak - My brother, It took me one minute to recognize him.

Tuk/Tuktirey - My little sister, It took me a second to to know her.