7

Ao'nung tightly held my waist as we flew, I felt his breathing as his chest was pressed on my back..

"You can open your eyes~.." He shook his head and his head went on my shoulder.

"No! No! Hurry! Bring us down!" Ao'nung begged, I giggled. 

"Baby, I promise you won't be hurt!" I promised, He squeezed me tighter. 

"P-promise? What is a promise?!" He squealed, I smiled softly. 

"A promise is where you tell someone you will do something for them no matter what." I told him.

"Fine! I will open my eyes if you promise not to kill me!" He told me, I smirked.

"I promise." I whispered, He opened his eyes slowly and I heard him gasp.

"Woah.." He admired the night sky, He stopped and put his head back on my shoulder. "Where is your child, Sivako?" 

"I left him with my parents, He is currently sleeping." I told him, He nodded and I banked slowly.

"AH! Stop it!" He whined, I laughed.

"Okay, Okay.. Scaredy cat." I teased him. "We're here anyways."

We were in a forest like structure away from the Metkayina village, Ao'nung looked around in surprise.

"How did you find this place anyways? You just woke up." Ao'nung reminded me. 

"Tysirea said you liked this place and showed it to me a few days ago, I wanted to show you Keitz and swimming takes too long for me, So we just rode him." I told him, He nodded and sat down.

I sat down next to him after I let Keitz fly back to where our Ikrans rest. 

I fiddled with my fingers. "Ao'nung?"

"Yes?" He asked, turning to me.

"Have we been mated?" I asked quietly. 

Ao'nung turned a darker shade of blue. 

"No.. Why do you ask?" He asked, I flushed. 

"W-well.. I just thought.." I paused and looked him in the eyes. "Do you love me?"

He kissed my forehead. 

"Yes." Ao'nung whispered,

"I love you, Ma'Nung." I whispered.

"I love you more, Tey.." He whispered, entwining our fingers and kissing me gently.

 "BROTHER?! AO'NUNG?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!!" We heard, Breaking apart, My brother, Lo'ak, Stood before us.

"Forest boy?!! I was going to mate with Neteyam!" Ao'nung hissed and I blushed.

"No!! We were just- How did you even get here?!!!" I squealed, Tysirea came out from behind a tree.

"I told him.. I was planning on asking him to be my mate.." Tysirea blushed, Lo'ak turned bright red.

"Really?" Lo'ak turned to Tysirea and held her hands in his. "You were..?"

"Shut it, Forest boy! You cannot mate with my sister!" Ao'nung yelled, I covered my ears.

"M- Ma'nung..Calm down." I begged, He turned to me with angry eyes, Melting away as they met mine.

"Tey, He can't just mate with my sister! I can accept them dating but not this! Your brother is a bad influence.. He's not even true Na'vi!" I turned away from him, He put his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't think any of us are in the mood to mate." I snapped, Ao'nung's hand fell. "Plus. Wouldn't want you being stuck with a 'Fake Na'vi' like myself." 

I stomped away, Calling for my Ikran, He arrived shortly after and I heard the footsteps of my brother or Ao'nung or Tysirea, But I didn't care. I needed to cool off or else I might do a Lo'ak and punch him so hard his teeth fall out.