12

ΝᎬͲᎬᎽᎪᎷ'Տ 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I didn't sleep at all that night, Or the next.

My brother came into the hut, no doubt he's been hanging out with Tysirea.

"Neteyam?" Lo'ak hummed, I turned to him slightly, Sivako in my arms, sleeping soundly. "Can I talk to you..?"

"Yeah. Go on, sit down." I pointed to the spot in front of me.

"So.. Aonung and me were talking and-"

"I don't care what he has to say, Lo'ak." I spat, "He's a d!ck."

"Okay.. Well, He wanted to talk about what you saw. You know he didn't mean it."

"So what did he mean, Lo'ak? It was so hurtful! And now I'm going through all of this. He's not even aware. He knew that I had a lot of pressure on myself, Especially with Sivako somehow just.. Just becoming half me and half him! I don't know.. I just.." Neteyam sighed and held his head in his hands.

Lo'ak took the baby Na'vi from Neteyam and put a hand on his shoulder as comfort.

"Things will get better, Brother."

Neteyam nodded, "You have gotten so mature. Did this all come from me dying or have you always had your moments?" He joked.

"I don't know. Me and Kiri tried to step up, Dad and Mom really missed you."

"I understand. I missed them as well. I think? I'm not sure. Passing on was so calm, It was as if I had no brain to think." He hums quietly, "I should bring this to Ronal. She told me to come to her if anything strange came to me."

"Oh, How is she? The last I saw her she put the fear of Eywa in me.. She caught me and Tysirea under the stars."

"Sucker."

"Shut up."

When Lo'ak left me alone, I held Sivako in my arms, He'd gotten a lot bigger since I first had him. He's about the size of my arm now. Definitely not growing like a normal Navi.. He looks more like a Metkayina.

He does have four fingers though, So no one can call him a freak.

I put my hands through his white hair, Sighing quietly.

I hear footsteps entering the hut, My head shooting up to meet the eyes of Aonung, I immediately feel my eyes stiffen into a cold glare.

Eywa holds her breath, Waiting for my response to him.

"What do you want?"

A/N :

I might end this book- SORRY I KINDA FORGOT I HAD IT, SORRY LOVELIES 🩵