3

Ao'nung looked nervous as we entered the Chief's hut.

"Ma'nung, Why do you look so nervous?" I asked him, He smiled.

"Uh. Well, My father saying he wants to meet you usually means-"

"Neteyam, Please sit." I heard the demanding then comforting voice of a female.

"My mother wants to see you.." He finished. 

We went down opposite to her, The chief sat down next to her.

I sat with Sivako on my chest, He snored lightly.

"Neteyam, Why have you been brought here. We all saw your body, You were dead." Ronal, I learned her name was, asked.

"I am not sure. I only know that this child came with me, I can tell you how I came to be here? Or all I can remember?" I offered, Ronal nodded.

I sighed, The two Metkayina began to listen to my tale.

"I felt light, Lighter then air when I first awoke, My body felt like it had been broken yet fix so quickly, I felt a stabbing pain and when I looked down, a child was on my chest. I found myself floating up to the nearing surface and I emerged being breathless. I swam to the shore, child still in hand and I was found by my mother, I'm still not sure how I came to be alive again, I'm sorry, That's all I can offer." I finished my story, Ronal looked shocked, Ao'nung looked like he was trying to figure out which came first, The chicken or the egg.

"Your tale is strange, Yet not impossible. But we saw you be taken by Eywa, So, We must find out why she has given you back." Ronal decided. 

I nodded.

"Yes." I answered, Ao'nung squeezed my hand. 

"How will we find this out, mother?" Ao'nung asked. 

"I'm not sure. Neteyam, If you ever have any strange feelings or react strangely to something, I need you to come to me. Immediately." Ronal commanded. 

"Okay, I will do as you say." I offered her a small smile which she returned. 

Me and Ao'nung went to leave before Ronal spoke again.

"Be careful around the others, They are bound to ask questions."