8

I felt strange as I hit the sky, I felt like I was in pain, I clutched onto my body as my stomach turned..

I felt the hair brush through my hair and I felt tears go down my face, Everything was blurry and my head hurt, I became dizzy and I felt as if I would fall..

So that's what I did.

I fell, I fell into the cold water before hearing my Ikran's shrieks of fear, I looked around once and saw the water.. The cold.. Inviting.. Deep water..

My body was still falling and I watched as my life flashed before my eyes, I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't do anything but lay down on the bottom surface of the water. 

I heard chittering in my ear as I felt something nudge me, It was an Ilu.

'What the.. Is that an Ilu?' I asked myself, I felt my lunges fulling with water and I was drowning, I used all my strength and grabbed the Ilu's handel.

I commanded, 'Swim!' It started to swim fast. Really fast. 

I felt my hair move in the water, We moved quickly and I was very surprised I held on, I felt my hand start to slip as we started to reach the bay, I was surprised that this Ilu found me, Let alone allowed me to connect with it so easily.

I was let free of the ilu and I rolled onto the shore, Gasping for air.

I laid there for a few seconds before I heard a small, fragile voice.

"Neteyam? What happened?"

I turned my head to see Tuk, She was with a Metkayina child.

"I.. I.. I just wanted to go for a swim. It's okay Tuk Tuk." I smiled reassuringly.

"Okay! Aonung is looking for you! So, Me and Ixkim are gonna go and get him for you!" Tuk said happily, running off, taking Ixkim with her. 

"No! Tuk- No!" I stuttered, Pulling myself up.

I saw Aonung and Ronal talking, I whined as he turned to me at Tuk's arrival.  

"Tey! Wait!" He called, running to me, I sped off. 

"Leave me alone!" I hissed, He grabbed my arm. 

"Tey, Please, I do not want you to leave me." Aonung whispered, A begging look in his eyes. "I need you right now."

I flushed. 

"Please Tey, I'm so sorry." Aonung begged, I kissed his forehead. 

"Fine. But if you ever touch my siblings emotionally or physically, I will dump your a**!"  I spat, He nodded hesitantly. 

"Speaking of which.. We need to talk." Aonung stuttered. 

I looked up at him, His eyes fulled with fear.