6

I watched as Ao'nung's eyes widened

Ao'nung was looking at me in great curiosity as I brought him to my Ikran, He studied the beast carefully before I took his hand in mine.

"Do not look in his eyes." I reminded him, He immediately averted his gaze and I chuckled.

"He is..Yours?" Ao'nung questioned, I nodded and pet the calm beasts nose,

"He will not bite you." I assured him "Only if I tell him to." I connected the bond between me and my Ikran.

Ao'nung backed up and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Haha! Is the reef boy scared~?" I teased, He placed his hands on my hips and became inches away from my lips.

"Are you?" He whispered, I pushed him back and laughed nervously.

"HAH me? Scared? No! I am a mighty warrior! Nothing scares me!" I laughed.

"Sure forest boy. Why did you wish to talk to me? To show me this.." He looked at my Ikran Keitz. "Beast?"

"His name is Keitz, And no, I wished to show you something, That's not Keitz." I added the last part right as he was about to say something.

"Alright? Where should we swim to?" He asked, I laughed at his confusion.

"Who said anything about swimming?" I asked, He raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well let's just say, I showed you Keitz for a reason." I said, His face turned from confusion to realization.

"NO. ahem- No. We're not flying on this be- Keitz." Ao'nung commanded, I put on my best sad puppy act.

"Pleaseeeeee?" I begged, His face turned a darker shade of blue.

"No. No. Never in a million years." Ao'nung refused and I smirked as I thought of something else.

"So.." I made tears well up. "You don't love me?"

Ao'nung's eyes widened.

"No! I mean- yes! I do! Just- No, don't cry!" He started to panic.

"Please! I really wanna show you something!" I whined, He finally gave in and Kissed my forehead.

"Fine. But if I die, You owe me."