10

I watched as Sivako smacked the ground with his tiny hands..

"Sivako, The ground didn't do anything!" I chuckled, Sivako looked at me and then stood up, I gasped.

"Mother! Mother come here!" I yelled to her, She ran in, fight mode on.

"What?! What is it?!" She asked, She spotted Sivako.

"Holy Sh!t!" Lo'ak came in and saw the small Na'vi.

"Oh my Eywa! He can stand! Oh my- where's Jake?" Neytiri gasped, Sivako started to walk slowly.

"Mom mom mom he's walking!" Lo'ak screamed to her, Neytiri poked her head back into the doorway, accompanied by my dad.

"Holy Sh!t!" Jake screamed, Sivako fell over.

I picked him up and held him in the air, My family smiled at me as I put him back down.

"Wait.. This isn't normal, Should I tell Ronal?" I asked my mother, she made a 'hmm..' Noise.

"Maybe, Shall I accompany you, Son?" Neytiri asked.

"That would be nice." I smiled, Neytiri picked up Sivako and waved my family away.

"We'll be back soon, Ma'jake. We're going to Ronal." Neytiri told him, He kissed her forehead.

"Okay, Bye Nate." Jake waved her off.

We walked to Ronal and Tonowari's home, Knocking on the doorway, she poked her head out.

"Neteyam? Neytiri? What brings you here?" Ronal asked, Neytiri and I walked into the hut.

"We have something to tell you, Ronal, About Sivako." I told her, She nodded and indicated for us to sit.

"What has happened?" Ronal asked, I showed her sivako. 

"Sivako has been walking even though he's only ninety moons old. Is this normal?" 

Ronal looked the child up and down. 

"No.. It is not normal. Has this been happening-"

My head snapped up.

"-Teyam?!"

I heard voices and I saw..

War.

Blood curderling war.

My father, My family, The Metkayina and Omaticaya.. Fighting another type of Na'vi.. Their skin was white with stripes.. Tuk was held by someone who looked like the Olo'eyktan, I saw Na'vi who had blood streaming down their necks.

I felt tears fall down my face as I looked to the side, A male white Na'vi smirked over to me and got closer, inches from me and I screamed out..

Suddenly I saw my Mother before me, she smiled at me and I broke down.