2

I woke up by the sound of crying..

I rolled over to see the small child crying, I placed their head to my chest and I frowned, My family groaned as they awoke.

"Neteyam, Where did this child come from? You're barely an adult, Don't tell me you already-" Jake started, He shut up as soon as Neytiri shushed him.

"No, I didn't mate with anyone.. Eywa gave them to me." I answered shortly.

"Oh. Alright." He said, Walking over to me and putting a hand on my shoulder. "Son. May I announce to the village you are back?" 

"Yes. I think that would be okay." I smiled softly, The baby sniffed in my arms, I kissed their forehead.

Tuk peered over my arm. 

"Is it a boy or a girl?" She asked, I smiled.

"I think it's a-" I felt dizzy for a moment and the answer came to me. "A boy. He's a boy." 

"Oh! Okay! Does this mean I'm an Auntie?" She gasped, I nodded and giggled. 

"Yeah boy! I'm an uncle!!!" Lo'ak whoop-ed I chuckled.

~~~~Hours later~~~~

My brother was flirting with Tysirea when a beautiful boy came in the door.

"Hey Lo'ak, Tysirea, Mom said that you have to go and finish up your training to be Tsulik, Again, Thanks for stepping up for me I don't think I can mate with someone I don't-" He stopped and looked at me. 

I felt a jolt of warmth go through my bond. 

"N-Neteyam?" He whispered, His words hit me like a bucket of warm water, I found myself running to him.

"Ao'nung is it really you? I- I- I feel like I should know your name.. You're-" I whisper into his ear, He sobs.

"Neteyam.. My love.. How have you returned..?" He whispered, I smiled. 

"Eywa gave me back. She gave both of us back." I whispered, He tilted his head in confusion.

"Both of us?" He questioned, I called out to my mother, She came around the corner holding my child, I smirked as Ao'nung looked down in shock.

"This is Sivako, My child." I whispered, Ao'nung looked nervous.

"So.. You mated with another?" He asked, I shook my head.

"No! Eywa gave him to me!" I defended myself, He nodded and put his hand on my stomach. 

"Did you give birth to him?" He asked. "Only Female Na'vi may do such a thing." 

I blushed, I held his face with one hand and made him look at me.

"Well, I am a Male, So no, Eywa has blessed me with a child." I answered, He nodded slowly.

"So, He has no mother?" Ao'nung asked.

"He has Eywa?" I chuckled, Ao'nung smirked. 

"A biological mother, Skxawng!" Ao'nung laughed.

"No." I answered after a moment.

My mother left us two alone.

"Then.." He kissed my hand. "Maybe he could have two fathers..?" 

I grinned.

"Wow. Is that your idea of flirting?" I chuckled. 

Ao'nung kissed my lips softly. 

"Yeah, A lil bit.." He muttered, Looking down at my lips then back to my eyes. 

"You're such a tease.." I mumbled. 

He kissed me softly, Before the kiss turned rough, He backed me into a wall and opened my jaw to slip his tongue in.

"Hey Neteyam, The chief wants to-" My dad stopped as we pulled away quickly. "..See.. You." 

I blushed. 

"Yes, Dad." I said quickly, I ran out to my mother and checked on Sivako, I thanked her for watching him before taking him in my arms. 

I headed back inside and held Ao'nung's hand.

"Ma'nung, Please take me to the chief. I am not completely sure of this place." I asked, He nodded and glanced at my father, He narrowed his eyes and I smiled innocently.

"Alright, Tey." Ao'nung said, Sivako looked up at him, I realised the two had the same exact eye colour.