4 - change

Change - Taylor Swift

Because these things will change
Can you feel it now?
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down
It's a revolution, the time will come
For us to finally win
And we'll sing hallelujah, we'll sing hallelujah

Taylor pov

Taylor swift sister revealed?!
'Anti hero' singer Taylor swift has been spotted with her sister Bily Swift last night at the pool of a hotel. Taylor has been keeping her sisters identity a secret for the longest time but we finally get a sneak peak of who Bily Swift really is! Take a look at these photos of the siblings hugging and kissing each others cheeks in the water!

Great. So much for keeping my sister a secret. I mean they didn't get a photo of her face luckily but they almost did. "What are we gonna do Tay?" Bily asks as we sit on the hotel bed. "I'm not sure. We could just keep hiding you or we can just roll with it" "Tay I'm sick of hiding. People are going to figure out who I am one day, might as well get it over with on somewhat our own terms. But then again I don't want all that attention, i mean you Handel it pretty well but I'm 11 and your 33" "Way to make me feel young Bily," i giggle at her "we'll just try keep you hidden as much as we can until your ready, that's all we can really do i guess" I shrug "Yeah I guess, we'll do that" she says "Well what do you want to do baby? It is your life after all" i say as i adjust my position on our shared hotel bed so I'm sitting Criss cross. "Well I do want to be kept a secret for as long as possible but if things happen things happen and that's ok but I'd rather try stay away from the public as much as possible if that's ok" she says as she looks down at the bed with a look that looks like she's disappointing me in some way. "Yes that's perfectly ok Bily, we'll do exactly that ok?" "Ok" she nods. I hold out my arms for her to fall into and she immediately does. I place a kiss on her natural curly hair.

"I'm sorry this happened" I mumble softly with my lips Still on her head. "Don't be sorry TayTay. It's not your fault." "I love you Bily." I squeeze my girl tighter. "I love you too taylor"

——

I Take in Deep breaths as i Peer out into the crowd once more. Tour is starting to come to an end with only a few shows left so I'm soaking up the feeling as much as I can.

"Before this next song I just wanted to bring something up to y'all's attention," I say into the mic as I adjust my ear piece. "So as you know I have a little sister who I take care of and I have since she was three," the crowd cuts me off with their screaming causing me to give out a soft smile. "Me and my sister wanted to keep her life as private as possible so she can kind of have a normal life but some paparazzi pictures have been leaked of her and I was just asking if that you guys see these photos please don't share them around. If you see my sister in public please leave her be, that would be really great. Of course feel free to come up to me if you see me I love meeting you all but all I ask is for you guys to kind of leave my sister to live her own life until we decide what we want to do. So yeah that's all."
I smile when the crowd all agrees. Some people are screaming and yelling that they love and support us which I'm super thankful for. I Look to my side to see Bily blowing me air kisses. I giggle as I pretend to grab it and put it on my cheek.

I continue my show making sure to soak up the moment while I can. I'm very lucky to be able to experience this. Luckily my small break rolls around so I take that time to go check up on Bily.
"Hi honey" I say as I sit next to her on the floor.
"Hey Tay, you're so amazing!" She smiles "Thank you baby. You need anything? Are you hungry? Thirsty?" "No thanks Tay I'm good" "Are you sure? I can go get you somethi-" "TayTay I'm promise I'm good, your going into momma mode" she giggles. "Don't blame me, I'm practically your mom" "Your one of those overly protective moms" I dramatically gasp. I can't argue because I am the most protective of her.
"I didn't say it was baaaad" she giggles dragging out the last word. "You're such a dork" "Yeah, but I'm your dork" "Wouldn't have it any other way" i smile before planting a quick kiss on her glossed lips. "Are you going to stay here or go stand with Will in the bowl?" I ask her. "Um I'll go watch out front with Will" "Ok baby"

Bily's phone suddenly rings, the name 'Isla' popping up. Bily's face flushes red. "Who's Isla?" I smirk. "No one, just my friend" "Just a friend?" I Lift my eyebrows."Yes." "You can Like Girls if you want Bily-" "Taylor stop" she groans "What? You can if you want" I shrug."Yes I know but I don't like girls I like boys" "Mmm yeah because that's why your face is red" I smirk. "Ugh shut up, we'll talk about this later when you're in sister mode." "Why not momma Mode?" "Because you'll dislike the person no matter the gender nor how nice they are, but sister mode you'll actually... like... I don't know help with want i need help with" "....yeah that's true. We'll talk about it tonight ok?" "Ok" she agrees.

——

"Ok talk to me baby" I saw as I flop down on the hotel bed next to my sister. "About what?" She flashes me a confused look. "About Isla," I smirk "do you like her?" "Um I don't know, we haven't seen each other since school obviously but we've been FaceTiming a lot lately." "So that's who you're talking to, have you ever had an interest in girls?" "Not really, I mean I've never really thought about it. Sure I think they're pretty but ugh I don't know. She's just so funny and nice and smart and she always knows how to make me laugh. My tummy goes all funny when she smiles and her laugh is so cute- oh my god I have a crush on her" Bily's face turns red at her new discovery. I giggle at her. She's so cute.

"Bily that's so adorable, you definitely have a crush on her" "I don't even think she's into girls though, I mean yeah she says that Billie Eilish is hot and stuff but everyone thinks she's hot so that doesn't help" "Yeah... Billie is hot isn't she?" I say agreeing, Billie is one of my closest friends in this industry. She's like an aunty to Bily.
"Very." "Honey you definitely like girls." It's so obvious, I don't know how I didn't notice sooner, just the way she talks about them makes it very obvious. "But I Like guys too Tay, Justin Bieber is such a smash, I'm so confused" I giggle slightly at her mention of Justin. "It's ok to Like both" "You think?" "Yeah of course" She sighs softly "Honey just so you know I'll support you no matter who you like, boys, girls, people who don't have a gender, either way I'll support you ok?" "Promise?" "I promise." I confirm. To lock the promise in week link out pinkies before kissing them. "Now get some sleep monkey it's late"