13 - Jump Then Fall

Jump Then Fall - Taylor Swift

Whoa, I'm feeling you, baby,
Don't be afraid to jump then fall,
Jump then fall into me

Blair pov

After the Grammys incident last night paparazzi had gotten clear photos of my face, like you could definitely tell it was me. The worst part is that the first thing the world sees of me is me crying though everyone seemed to be nice about it. I hum a soft melody and I strum my Electric guitar lightly. "Hey honey, whatcha doing?" Taylor says as she walks into my room and sits next to me. "Nothing much, just messing around" "yeah? Made anything new?" "Kinda, I haven't fully made anything just little bits, wanna hear?" "Oh course I do" "ok" I smile softly. I clear my throat softly, just like Tay taught me to not ruin my voice, before strumming and softly singing.

"You've seemed to replace you brain with your heart, you take things to far and then you fall apart. You try to explain but before you can start, those crybaby tears come out of the dark"

"I don't know, I'm working on the rest" I say to my sister. "That's amazing B! Your very talented" "thank you, thanks for saying that." "Of course, any meaning behind it or just something you came up with?" "Kinda both, I want to write something about the topic of a 'crybaby' since like everyone has been calling me that since the Grammys" "oh baby, I'm sorry" "no it's ok, I wanted to make being a crybaby like a good thing I guess" "that's so amazing and such a good idea"
"Yeah" I smile softly as I put down my guitar. When I turn back around I see Taylor smiling at me with an all the familiar smirk.

All of a sudden she pounces onto me, ticking my sides. "T-Taylor!" I shriek as I laugh, frantically waving my legs round. Taylor laughs as she continues to tickle me in my most ticklish spots that she learnt when I was little which she uses to her advantage. "I'm going to pee myself" I squeal as I laugh, Taylor laughing frantically at me. Tay hits one spot on my side which is especially sensitive sending a shiver down my spine. This caused me to laugh extra hard. "Mom stop!" I squeal with a big smile but it immediately drops when I realise what I just called her. Tay also freezes her tickling with a shocked face as well. "I-I didn't mean to call you that I'm sorry I don't know why I called you that I mean your my sister though you are my mom too but technically your my sister but I think of you as a mom are you mad? I don't know why I-" I start rambling feeling a little embarrassed.

"Hey hey hey it's ok I'm not mad I'm not mad," she smiles softly "if you wanna call me by my name that's totally ok I'm super happy with that but if you wanna call me mom that's also fine with me and I'd be honoured" she says reassuring me that it really is ok. "W-well what do you want me to call you?" "Whatever you'd like" "well I don't know" I say feeling embarrassed. "Well what do you see me as? Your sister or your mom?" She asks as we both sit up. "I don't want to make anything awkward" I say as I fidget with my fingers. "Honey we talk about periods and boys and sex all the time. I'm sure we are way past that stage." She says making me giggle. "True, you did let me watch a movie with a penis in it" I say laughing as Taylor wasn't aware of that when she put it on and she's forever been embarrassed about it. "Bily! Stop you were not supposed to see that!" She says as her cheeks flush red. "You're the one who showed me!" I tease her. "I didn't know his dick would be out otherwise I wouldn't have shown you!" "Well ya did" I laugh. "You're supposed to erase that from your mind B" she laughs with me. "Not my fault you showed me a dick" I continue to tease her as she pushes me playfully. "You're such a dork" she laughs. "But I'm your dork!" I laugh as I push her back. Our laughing slowly but surely dies down leaving me to look at her. "Tay I do think of you as my mom" I blurt out randomly. "Well I do think of you as my daughter" she admits. "Really?" "Mhm. We may be sisters but you'll always be my daughter" "you'll always be my mom" "mom it is?" "Mom it is" I nod in agreement. We share a big hug afterwards.

A/n
Quick little sweet chapter before the next big one (: