9 - Breathe

Breathe - Taylor Swift

Never wanted this, never wanna see you hurt
Every little bump in the road I tried to swerve
People are people,
And sometimes it doesn't work out,

Tw - catcalling minors

Bily pov

I'm SO excited for today. Taylor wanted me to help with some backing vocals on her song 'out of the woods ( Taylor's version )' for her re-recording of her album '1989'. I've grown up in the studio but I've never got to record anything so this will be so so much fun! Sometimes I write music myself but It's only really for me and Taylor to hear, I don't really want to publish it but maybe if I like recording it could be something I could do in the future.

"Bily are you ready?!" Taylor calls out. "Coming!" I yell as I stuff my lip balm into my pocket. Tay said that paparazzi would probably be outside so I should wear something I don't usually wear so if they snap a picture of me, with my face covered of course, so people in my life that don't know about Tay won't figure out that it's me. I skip down stairs and into the car, Tay right behind me.

I see so many people with big cameras standing outside of the music studio. Luckily Tays security has created a path for us to get it though. "Ok sweetie, cover your face please" she says so I do just that with my hands making sure there are no gaps. "Stay there and I'll come around to get you, I'll walk behind you and I'll help cover you face ok?" "Ok Tay" "alright sweets, sit tight" she says. I hear her exiting the car, one of her security taking her place in the drivers seat to make sure the car in parked somewhere else securely. "Have fun out there kiddo" "oh I'm sure I will Bruce" i say noticing it's moms body guard Bruce by his voice. He just chuckles before I feel my door open. Screams and flashing lights fill my senses, Taylor quick to press herself against the opening. "Ready hun?" "Yeah" I say. Tay helps me out of the car as I cover my face, still facing the car. I feel Taylor turn me around and placing her hands over mine, I trust her as she guides us through the sea of people cheering both our names. I take a few blind steps before feeling the cold air con hitting my skin giving me goose bumps. Taylor removed her hands but she still guides me as I cover my face.

"Ok your good monkey" Taylor says so I can finally remove my hands. "You ok?" She asks. "Yeah, I don't know how you do that almost everyday" I giggle. "Scarifies you make I guess" she chuckles. Not too long after Jack arrives so him and Taylor start recording bits and pieces of the song.

"Ok Bily, you ready?" Taylor asks. "Yes!" I squeal making Jack laugh. "Ok Bily put these headphones on and you should be able to hear me from the other side through these, get Taylor to plug them in for you" Jack says as he hands me a pair of headphones. "Ok!" I say excitingly. I happily stand by my sister on the other side of the glass and she helps set me up.

"Ok we're gonna do the 'ahhha ahah' part, you know what I'm taking about?" "Yes! That's my favourite part" I say. I can't believe Taylor's letting my do these backing vocal as I think it makes the song so much fun. It takes a couple goes for me to get used to it but I quickly catch on  so I only had to do it a few times. Taylor and Jack looked so proud if me, it made me feel really good about myself. We did some more and it was so so much fun, I understand why Taylor does this now, at first I didn't think all the struggles of being a celebrity were worth it but after this experience it totally is. And I didn't even record a full song and I thought it was so fun!

While Taylor and Jack did a bit more things to the song I decided to go on my phone, as expected pictures of Taylor from before are already going viral, people are commenting about me too, mostly nice things which makes me feel good. Even though you can't see my face people are still make remarks about me which I find crazy as I didn't know I was that important, I mean I knew I was that important to Taylor but I didn't know half the world cared about me. Which is oddly scary and comforting at the same time.

Once it time to leave Jack said he'd check how much paparazzi are outside and he said he'll get us some security so we can get out safely. "So how was that love? Did you like it?" Taylor asks as she sits down next to me. She opens her arms out so I move so I'm sitting on her lap. "Yeah it was so much fun Tay, I understand why you do music now" "yeah? I'm glad to hear, maybe one day you'll make your own music" "yeah I hope so, but definitely not now" "I know baby" "thank you for bringing me" "thank you for coming" she smiles at me. We share a quick peck on the lips before Jack comes in saying we are all ready to go.

My hands take their position over my face, Taylor's hands over mine for extra security. This doesn't sound like the best plan but usually when I'm at school or in public for that matter my hair is ALWAYS straightened so no one's really thought anything about it. Slowly but surely we mange to get outside, screaming fans and loud clicks of the cameras go off in my ear.

"Taylor is that Bily? Show us her face"

"Hi Bily! Oh my god it's her!"

People start calling out for me and for my sister. I don't think I'll ever get used to that.

"Bily lowkey looks so hot"

"Right? She's got a fat ass look at it"

I hear voices, male voices, making comments on my body making me a little uncomfy.

"Her figure is so nice, look she's got good sized tits too, at least a good handful" one of them laughs which definitely crosses the line. Do they know I'm technically not even a teenager yet?! They are literally catcalling a minor.

"Who ever the fuck said that about my little sister I hope you go to jail for this shit. She's a fucking 11 year old you sick bastards." I hear Taylor yell which makes me jump as I've never really heard her yell before and she's using her stern mom voice too which is always pretty scary. It made me feel really safe though having her stick up for me.

Taylors pace speeds up making mine speed up as well. Taylor enters the car behind me so I'm assuming she sitting in the back with me which means a body guard is driving us home. Taylor puts my seatbelt on me. I feel the car moving and as soon as it does Taylor takes her hands off my face, she's quick to wrap them around my body. "Oh sweetie I'm so so sorry are you ok? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry B" she says frantically. I open my eyes causing me to flitch at the sudden brightness of the outside world hitting my sensitive eyes. "No it's ok Taylor don't worry I'm ok, they didn't hurt me I promise" "it's not ok honey. No woman should ever have people say that, especially an 11 year old, im calling my lawyers when I get home this is not ok. That's sick and twisted."

"I love you Taylor. I promise im not hurt" "I love you too, I'm glad you arn't. You mean the world to me I'm sorry that I put you in that situation" "it's not your fault Tay. Not at all" I reassure her. Taylor kept me in her arms the whole way home. When we did arrive home Taylor told me to set up a movie and make some popcorn while she went to make some phone calls which I'm assuming is to her lawyers or something. I decide it's best to not question it and instead I do as I'm told.