6 - Champagne problems

Champagne Problems - Taylor Swift

You had a speech, you're speechless
Love slipped beyond your reaches
And I couldn't give a reason
Champagne problems

Bily pov

Tour finished a while ago which is sad but also a relief. Tour is very stressful, I can't imagine how tired Taylor must be. I've missed my friends so I'm happy that I get to see them again! I turn 12 soon which is very exciting. Though I'm not allowed friends over I am aloud to invite my celebrity friends so it isn't all that bad. Suddenly my phone dings snapping me out of my thoughts.

Isla 😊
Hey Brooke, I'm going to a party tonight if you want to come with me :)

Me
Omg I'd love too! Who's birthday is it?

Isla😊
Not that kind of party silly, like a proper party, my brothers hosting it at his place.

Me
Like with alcohol?

Isla😊
Yeah, you obviously don't have to drink if you don't want to though! I just want to hang out with you

Me
Yeah of course I'll come, let me go ask my sister

Isla😊
Ok!

"Tay!" I Call out while running down the stairs to find her. "In the living room!" I hear her say so I rush into the living room. "Tay you look so pretty today" I walk up to her and I play with her hair.
"What do you want now?" She giggles "Isla invited me to a party, can I go?" "Like a Birthday Party? Or a party party? Because there's no way in letting you go to a party party at your age"
"It's her brothers birthday party and she didn't want to be alone so she invited me, please can I go?" I tell a small little lie, what she doesn't know can't hurt her. "Will adults be there?" "Yeah of course" I actually have no idea if any adults will be there but then again what Tay doesn't know cant hurt her. "Ok yeah you can go, when is it?"
"Tonight" "I'll drop you off then" "No it's ok she said she can take me" I hope Isla can take me otherwise Taylor will find out I'm lying. "Ok.... She'll pick you up from here?" "Uh yeah"
"Ok well, sounds like a plan. Just be careful please and I want you home before 11pm ok?"
"Oh my god, ok, thank you Taylor you're the best!" I squeal before hugging her from behind. I immediately race to my room and ask Isla if she can take me, luckily her brother said he could drive us. This is going to be the best night ever!

I immediately start to get ready for the night ahead. I won't drink or anything because Taylor will definitely now im lying but I'll still have a great time. Specially with Isla. I decide to wear simple jeans and a cute top. Cant go wrong with that. "Taylor! Can you do my hair?" I say running down the stairs with my hair straightener in my hand. She looks at me and sighs. "Why don't you let your natural hair out?" "Because I like it straight" I shrug before plugging it into the wall.
"Yeah but your ruining your pretty curls baby"
"Straightening them once won't ruin them Tay, please" "Ok fine, Go grab your hair brush please"
I immediately race to my room to grab my hairbrush. I sit in front of my sister while she straightens my hair for me.

"Hey Taylor!" I hear the door open. It's Travis! Travis is my sisters boyfriend and they've been dating for years. Travis is such a dad to me. "In here babe!" She calls out. I cringe at the pet name 'babe' they are definitely 'that' couple for sure. But I wouldn't have it any other way. "Hi baby, hi Bily, how are you? You look dressed up, where are you going miss?" Travis says "I'm good, I'm going to a birthday party" "Who's?" "My friends brothers, she wanted me to come with her"
"Who's this friend?" He asks while sitting next to Taylor. "Isla" my face heats up at the thought of her. "Oh so you like this girl?" "Mhm" I nod slightly. "I'm going to want to meet this girl-"
"Travis. This isn't a interrogation" I laugh at him. As I said he is definitely a dad to me. "Well excuse me for keeping you safe, i don't want anyone hurting my little Bily" he huffs I giggle. He's always called me his little Bily since I was little.