Chapter 04: Joy Ride

Author's POV

Zoey and the others are on still waiting for Y/n and the rest of the new survivors to arrive.

Zoey: "I wonder what's taking Y/n so long."

Jeff: "I'm sure that they're taking a shelter due to this storm keep passing."

Louis: "Yeah, and besides. There were too many Tanks here. I just hope they're alright."

Annie: "Guys, I got a Smoker."

She was looking at a Smoker on the top of the building with her sniper rifle. She aim it at the Smoker's head, killing it, making smoke puff out of it.

Francis: "Whoa. I didn't even see the Smoker there. Good Shooting."

Louis: "Hey look! They maid it!"

He pointed by the stairs and saw Y/n and the others coming up. Zoey and Francis went up to Louis to greet them.

Zoey: "Y/n! I'm glad your alright!"

Y/n: "Sorry it took us long. We had to go on a detour."

Louis: "You guys made it!"

Rochelle: "Hey, I didn't see you on the other side."

Louis: "Yeah, I stayed here. I'm okay, just a little banged up. It wasn't easy getting up here. We lost a man."

Y/n can feel the sadness on their faces.

Louis: "I'm Louis, by the way. And this is Zoey and Francis. I'm sorry I didn't catch your names."

Coach: "My name's Coach."

Ellis: "Folks calls me Ellis."

Nick: "Nick."

Rochelle: "Rochelle."

Francis: "Hello, Rochelle. A beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

Rochelle: "Thanks. Nice vest."

Nick: "Should we leave you two alone?"

Rochelle: "No, no, no, no, no, no...."

Y/n: "Where's Jeff and Annie?"

Zoey: "They're over there. Keeping a look out for Smokers and Hunters."

Francis: "Hey, I never thought a fancy suit like you could make it this far."

Nick: "That's funny. Because I know that your lazy ass would still be here."

Francis: "I least I don't have a turd in my suit."

Y/n: "Told you, you have a turd on you."

Nick: "I-I uh.. put it there."

Y/n: "Alright, everybody shut up now. Let's start making plans."

Zoey: "There's an elevator over there that should take you all down. And once your down there, you need to find gas for the generator to lower the bride."

Louis: "And once the bride is on, it'll make a lot of noise."

Y/n: "Alright. Anything else?"

Francis: "That should all be it."

Zoey: "We'll cover you guys from up here while you fill up the generator."

Louis: "Even if I'm banged up, I can still use that MG over there."

Y/n: "Okay. Let's get moving people."