Chapter 07: Bloody Swamp

Author's POV

Y/n and the group of survivors are sitting silently at the chopper. Zoey's been avoiding Y/n since they were rescued, and Y/n can see the reason why.

Francis: "Are we there yet?"

Louis: "We've only been here for 20 minutes, Francis. We're still very far from there."

Francis: "I hate waiting a long time."

Nick: "You hate everything."

Ellis: "Hey, did I ever tell y'all about me and my buddy Keith jump on the back of a helicopter once?"

Nick: "Yes, you did. You've already said all your stories that you keep repeating them."

Ellis: "Oh."

Francis: "I haven't heard it."

Ellis: "Alright then. Me and my buddy Keith sneak on an helicopter when-"

He was cut off when the chopper starts losing its stability.

Jeff: "What the hell?!"

They look to the Pilot and saw him already turned into a zombie. Ada quickly grabs her gun and shoot the pilot in the head, piercing right through and hitting the controls.

Y/n shove the now dead Pilot out and tried to control the chopper.

Ada: "Seems like my ride's here."

Y/n looks behind them and saw a black chopper heading towards them. Ada brought out a syringe and stab it on Y/n's neck, taking some of his blood.

Y/n: "What the hell, Ada?!"

Ada: "Thanks for the ride, handsome. But my lift is here. See you.~"

She jump out of the chopper and used her grapple gun and shoots it at the other chopper, as it flies away from them.

Zoey: "What did she do to you?!"

Y/n: "Took my blood. But we got important problem!"

He's doing his best to land the chopper, but the the damaged control is preventing him.

Y/n: "Everyone hang on!"

Everyone hang tight on what they can grab on, as the chopper crash on the ground.

Y/n: "Zoey, are you alright?"

He went towards her and carried her out of the crashed chopper. Then the others gets up and walks out.

Francis: "Ugh.... I hate choppers."

Rochelle: "Where did that woman go?"

Y/n: "She already had what she want. So there's no reason for her to stay with us."

Nick: "What exactly did she want?"

Y/n: "My blood. Whoever she's working for, they needed my blood for a reason."

Coach: "Where are we anyway?"

Annie: "Wild guess. I think we're in a nearby swamp."

They look around and it confirm that they really are in a nearby swamp.

Nick: "Shit. Now what do we do?"

Ellis: "Maybe we can still fix the chopper."

They look back to the chopper and it was beyond repair.