Chapter 03: Regroup

Y/n's POV

We all arrive to Rayford town, and there were many infected waiting for us.

Ellis: "I feel like these zombies never ends."

He said as he's shooting out the window with his pistols.

Nick: "Hey Cletus. Try conserving your ammo."

Ellis: "What? There's zombies are chasing us."

Y/n: "Ellis, those zombies can't run forever. Even if they're undead, there's still a limit on where they'll go."

Ellis: "Hey, you know there's been something that's been bugging me."

Rochelle: "What?"

Ellis: "Can zombies swim?"

Coach: "That's....... That's actually a good question."

Y/n: "No. They can't. The zombies can run, crawl, climb but they can't swim. They moment they go to the water, they'll start sinking like a hammer."

Nick: "Well, looks like we'll learn something everyday."

Rochelle: "But how long can zombies last without eating?"

Y/n: "Some people can survive a month or 2 without eating. But these zombies doesn't just eat, they spread the virus. If the body couldn't take the virus, they die which the other zombies can feed on. So in my conclusion, these zombies will survive for at least 7 months until their body decay."

Nick: "How about a cure? Did you guys ever thought of making it?"

Y/n: "We already got the top scientist for that. But it won't be easy making the cure since green flu evolves the infected."

Ellis: "Evolve? Like a Pokémon?"

Y/n: "Something like that. The evolve infected are called 'Special Infected'. The Tank, Witch, Boomer, Smoker, Spitter, Charger, Jockey, Screamer and Hunter."

Rochelle: "So how are those Special Infected made?"

Y/n: "That depends on what you are when you were still alive. If you use steroids and got infected, the green flu will enhance that drug turning you into a Tank."

Coach: "Damn. I wonder what will happened to me if I got infected if I keep eating some chocolate bar."

Nick: "You'll probably turned pink, grown an antenna on your head and will turn everyone into chocolate. Hehehe."

The others starts laughing and Coach just laugh with them.

Y/n: "We're near."

Coach: "Finally, I'm starting to get butt cramps here."

When I make a turn, I immediately stop because the bridge was out.