cinq

the screen came back to show that aquila had gone back to the slytherin common room after leaving the boys in the astronomy tower

the screen came back to show that aquila had gone back to the slytherin common room after leaving the boys in the astronomy tower. of course, aquila wasn't okay, but she wouldn't admit that. she didn't sleep for the rest of the night, instead deciding to read one of her books.

"aquila!" felicity burst as she scolded her friend.

"what, fel?" aquila gasped as if she were scandalized.

"you need sleep!" felicity scolded, shaking her finger at the older girl as she smirked at her.

"yes, i'm very much aware..." aquila responded, looking back to the screen.

when charlotte and aurelie woke up, they got dressed. aquila was in a designer black satin bodycon dress, a black fur shawl, five-inch black heels, and her matching diamond necklace and earring set gifted to her by orion. she placed the ring regulus gifted her, on her ring finger, and applied her makeup, which consisted of a dark eye shadow look with blood red matte lipstick. she left her hair in their natural curls and left the room.

"I THINK I'M IN HEAVEN!" "SHE'S SO MOTHER!" "I'M SORRY FOR BREATHING YOUR AIR"

aquila found regulus at the bottom of the girls' dorm staircase and took his arm.

leaving the slytherin common room, they were arm in arm walking down the corridors.

"they literally are bi panic?" marlene said out loud before slapping her hand over her mouth.

this caused multiple others to agree, making regulus and aquila smirk, chests puffing out a bit. this also caused james and charlotte to glare at those who agreed.

they passed the marauders and the group of gryffindor girls, and the groups were left gaping. well, except for sirius. he knew this was what aquila liked, dramatic and classy. only those closest to her would see that she was hiding her feelings behind all the makeup she had placed on her face, using it as a shield for the tears she had shed in the private of the moonlight.

"james looks like he's in heaven right now!" a gryffindor cackled, drawing attention to the boy, who stuffed his face into aquila's neck to avoid the looks being sent to him.

and although she was smirking, aquila glared at those who looked at the boy.

entering the great hall for breakfast, aquila and regulus headed straight for the slytherin table. ignoring the lustful stares coming from both genders and jealous gazes, they gracefully sat down, aurelie, charlotte, felicity, who had joined them in the entrance hall, and barty crouch jr, evan rosier, and rabastan lestrange following.

"that's us!" barty gasped, hitting evan, who laughed and pushed him away.