huit

~october 31, 1975~ flashed across the screen, along with the words 'trigger warning: blood, mental torture, murder, and knives

~october 31, 1975~ flashed across the screen, along with the words 'trigger warning: blood, mental torture, murder, and knives.'

"well that can't be good..." hailey gulped, looking at the screen in nervousness.

older sirius and aquila paled when the trigger warning appeared on the screen, along with the date, knowing exactly what it meant. aquila reached over and squeezed sirius' hand, mouthing "i'm sorry..." with tears gathering in her eyes.

"it's not your fault." sirius mouthed back, reassuring her, and squeezing back.

" sirius mouthed back, reassuring her, and squeezing back

the screen showed aquila hovering over a body. the camera zoomed in to find aquila tracing the face of a pale james with a bloody knife.

"holy merlin!" the audience cried out in shock, the older years covering the younger years' eyes.

aquila's eyes widened, and tears gathered in them as she abruptly pulled from james' grasp. she stumbled over to an empty couch as james tried to reach for her.

"no, no don't touch me. i don't want to hurt you." aquila stated, holding her hand in front of her as if it would stop him in his tracks.

james was speechless. he stood there, frozen, looking between the frightened girl and the screen.

the potter children were looking from the screen to their mother and father in shock.

"mum?" cassie gasped, looking at her mum, eyebrows furrowed and eyes frightened.

"mummy, what's going on?" thea asked, tears pooling in her eyes as she looked at her mum, begging her to reassure her that this wasn't happening.

aquila just nodded her head towards the screen to signal to keep watching.

aquila was humming to herself as she smiled deliriously at james' dead body, reaching the knife up to her own lips, licking the dark crimson liquid from the metal, giggling in delight.

she heard a gasp from behind her, and she pushed herself off of james, going towards the noise, which she knew came from her twin.

blood covered aquila completely. luckily, it wasn't her blood, unfortunately, it was staining her favorite jacket.