sept

the change in time had been shown as the leaves of the whomping willow slowly turned different colors of red, orange, and gold, and 3 october 1975 flashed across the screen

the days of september faded away quickly, and aquila soon found herself to be excited for the weather october would bring. she had always loved the rain, and the cold. she was comforted by it.

"so, what you're saying is that aquila is 100% a fall girly. me too, girl, me too." the puff said, nodding her head.

"girl, literally what's your name, because you're commenting way too much to be a side character..." a random ravenclaw asked.

"oh, i'm hailey, hailey abbott, yeah, i'm still just a background character..." the hufflepuff, now hailey responded, shrugging her shoulders as the movie once again started.

the golden era looked at the fifth year in amazement, as if they knew her.

"why... why are you looking at me like that?" hailey asked with wide eyes, shrinking back into her slytherin friend, emmett fawley, who glared at the teens.

"auntie hailey?! how did we not recognize you?!" alula cheered, running to her aunt who froze in shock.

"auntie?" hailey echoed, looking absolutely shaken.

"yeah, you're literally one of mum's best friends!" amalthea responded, smiling at her aunt.

that was how hailey abbott ended up passing out in emmett's arms.

classes were fine, except for transfiguration, where she sat next to the boy who ruined her life all those years ago. he would look at her as if she hung the stars in the sky, and followed her around like a lost puppy.

now was one of those times. james followed in aquila's path as she strutted down the corridors with charlotte. aquila sensed this, and turned around with anger in her starry eyes.

"potter!" she snapped.

"yes, lovely?" james smiled, cheekily.

"leave! for salazar sake, stop following me around and go bother your band of blood traitors!" aquila spat, leaving james to reel back, hurt by her harsh words.

"i'm sorry..." aquila whispered to james, as he shrugged as if it didn't phase him.

"it's okay, love, you didn't mean it." james whispered back, pulling her into his side.

charlotte sent him a glare before taking aquila's arm and turning them around before leading her into the great hall, where they were meeting felicity.

felicity was still her sunshine self, when she saw aquila, she rushed to greet her, before kissing charlotte's cheek in greeting.

"lily smiled at me and she said i looked really pretty today!" felicity gushed, her cheeks flooding red and leaving her to stare at the redhead sitting at the gryffindor table, who felt her stare and turned to smile and wave at her.