Chapter 1 - New Here

If you just want to skip to smut, go to the next chapter until you see Giyuu. Enjoy

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

Nestling down on a bed of grass near a river as you active your wireless headphones. Music immediately drowning out the sounds of nature. Closing your eyes as you listen to your current favorite song.

Being forced to go camping was not how you intended to spend summer vacation. Letting out a sigh as you scroll on your phone, the most precious thing you own. Finding a decent Wattpad fanfic to read that is full of smut.

Now this is how a vacation should be spent!

Skimming through the paragraphs searching for the good part. Who needs the background story anyways.

Gasping as water splashes you suddenly. Glancing up from the blue light to see something left ripples in the water. Mumbling to yourself, "What the hell..."

Pushing yourself away from the earth as you walk to the edge. Trying to find the source. Noticing your reflection as the water calms. You squat down looking closer.

Ugh, my life is so boring.

Sticking your tongue out at the reflection when suddenly your phone slips from your pocket. Shrieking out as your most prized possession sink to the bottom of a nasty river. Not wasting a single second you dive into the water.

Swimming down as you try to grab the device but it's just out of reach. Unaware of how mysteriously deep this water actually is. Finally you spot the bottom covered in pebbles with your phone resting nearby a fish.

Kicking your legs to force yourself further down. As you reach out you notice a peculiar stone that is glowing with a reddish color. Your fingertip slides past the phone as you touch the peculiar rock. A bright light shines out temporarily blinding you.

The last of air has you panicking. Thrashing your arms and legs in a desperate attempt to find the surface. Feeling someone's arms wrap around you suddenly. Giving in as you allow them to drag you out of the river.

Coughing and gasping as the fresh air burns. Your soaked body resting against someone but you are fighting for your life trying to breath. They pat your back.

That's when you realize what you left behind. Pushing away from the person as you sit up in a frenzy, "Damn! I left my phone."

A deep male voice catching your attention, "What is a phone?"

Turning in confusion to see what fool doesn't know what a cellphone is. Only for your eyes to widen in shock. There is no denying who this man is.

Flame like hair and kind eyes looking back at you. Staring directly at one of your many anime crushes.