Chapter 9 - Mine

~Part Two of Tanjiro Smut~

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

Moonlight illuminated the room in a way that made everything seem magical. The walls were painted a deep blue, the color of the sky at midnight. The sheets were white, the pillows soft and inviting.

The room quiet, the only sound is gentle rustling of the curtains as they sway in a breeze and the heavy breaths. The only light coming from the moon shining in through the window. The room is cast in a soft purple glow, the shadows deep and mysterious.

Tanjiro is unbelievable gentle with you. Scars all over his hands as they softly rolling across your skin. Taking his time to fully enjoy every inch of you. It's like he is memorizing what areas cause sweet moans to pull from your lips.

Favoring your breast as his finger play with the harden nipples. Keeping his gaze locked on how your facial expression changes.

Already soaking wet and this slow pace has you incredibly need. Wiggling your hips to silently beg for attention lower on your body.

Surely he smells how bad I need him.

Ignoring your obviously pleas intentionally as he takes his time worshiping you. Tanjiro sucks at your smooth skin leaving behind hickey marks.

The way he looks at your naked body with true love. A sensation of butterflies fluttering within you from every kiss.

Tanjiro seems to be loosing his concentration as he begins alternating between gentle kisses and more needy harsh sucking at your neck. Hovering over top of your body as his knee works his way between your thighs giving a nudge toward one.

Taking his not so subtle hint as you spread your legs open wide. Offering all of yourself to him. Lips immediately pulling away from your neck as his head drops to your shoulder angling himself just right to get a naughty view of you spread out for him.

Wiggling your hips against as you silently beg for him, it has he breathing heavy. Lifting himself up to look into your eyes. Seeing hazy half-lidded stare is much darker with lust.

Lowering himself down slowly as his hand placement is very thought out. Holding onto your hips with a soft touch as if you are delicate and he doesn't want to hurt his favorite new toy.

The tip of him touching against your folds as he slips at the slickness. A whimper coming from him at the very first sensation. God does he like it

Nudging against your entrance has his head dropping to rest against the softness of your neck. Hot and heavy breaths tickling your skin. He lingers in this position as he ask for more consent.