Chapter 7 - Visitor

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

Months begin to roll by quickly. Without the ghosts of Sabito or Makamo to help your training Tanjiro has stepped in to assist. Coming to visit anytime he possibly can. Which is almost weekly with how determined he is to see you. Thanks to his coaching you are making quick progress.

When your lovers Sanemi and Giyuu visit they are sure to leave your breathless. Both barely have time to train you but they do give you a few sparring lessons and tips.

Inosuke on the other hand flat out refuses to help. He rather bend you over in a dominating position get what he wants then leave. He does not understand why it would upset you. Regardless you continue to arch your back for him.

Tanjiro seems to genuinely care. Improving your sword fighting technique while working on total concentration breathing. He teases that you will be ready for final selection faster than he was. To which you compliment him for this success.

A few nights he even sleeps over staying in his old room at Urokodaki's house. The two of you stay up late talking and laughing together until the grumpy old man shoos you to bed.

In all of this time Tanjiro remains incredibly respectful. Though that first kiss has blossomed into long make out sessions that leave your lips slightly swollen in a good way. A few times hands have wondered a little to far but he always suggests slowing things down. To 'protect your honor' that is clearly long gone.

When the other men arrive to use you for pleasure it leaves you satisfied for only the moment. Yet these simple kisses from Tanjiro seem to last much longer. Leaving a fluttering sensation that last for days.

Until Inosuke arrives one morning.

Delivering the news that Tanjiro is badly wounded from an encounter with an upper moon that was finally defeated. That he is in a coma.

Urokodaki refused your request to travel to the butterfly estate to visit Tanjiro stating you need to finish training first.

No amount of sex is enough to distract you from the emotional storm of worry. Training until the sun sets and before it rises it. When finally you accomplish this and are ready for final selection.

Urokodaki stands holding a special carven mask he made just for you. Holding the famous blue cloud print uniform to show that you are his student.

"I am proud of you, Y/N."

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·