Chapter 5 - A Smile

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

Being fucked on top of a mountain was something you never thought would happen. Yet here you are. Bouncing against the water Hashira having the best orgasm ever while stargazing.

Giyuu whimpering your name over and over as the sky fades from a gorgeous purple to dark. Thrusting his cum even deeper before dropping his face against your shoulder.

"I've missed you so much."

His breath is trembling as you slide up and off his lap. Giving a playful smile as you reach for his haori tossing it at him.

"You missed me or the sex? Listen, if I don't return quickly your old Sensei will murder both of us."

Giyuu smirks as both of you begin stumbling into clothes, "Is it okay to say I missed both you and our sex? Also, Urokodaki loves me."

Chuckling as you glance at those damn beautiful Sapphire eyes, "I'm sure he won't feel the same if he finds out what we have been doing the last five months."

"Then you better take a deep breath and hold on tight gorgeous."

Raising an eyebrow when he suddenly tosses you over his shoulder. Gently slapping your butt before running down the mountain. Holding back a scream at how ridiculous fast he is going. Avoiding all the traps with ease.

His feet slide to a stop as he sets you down. Feeling overly dizzy you cling to the Hashira.

"We are only a few yards from the house. Follow this path. I made sure to stay against the wind so my scent should drift that way... but.."

Blushing as you adjust your clothes and peek up at him. Giyuu has already explained this part.

"My scent will probably linger on you for a week or longer."

Giving a shrug as you kiss him, "Listen the old man isn't stupid. He has to have a good guess at what I've been up to. Though he doesn't seem to care as long as I complete my work."

Giyuu's hands pull you in at the waist as he steals several more kisses, "I will try to come back in a few weeks. Sweet dreams."

"Stay safe Handsome."

Hurrying through the path of trees knowing you are well past curfew. This was becoming a bad habit of yours. Meeting Inosuke, Sanemi and Giyuu multiple times since you first arrived.

Slowly sliding the front door open as you creep inside and close it carefully. Sweat rolling down your neck as you try not to make any sound. Almost to your bedroom door when a grumpy voice speaks.

"You are late."

Spinning around as you flash a smile to Urokodaki. He is standing with his arms crossed over his chest. The nose of the red Tengu mask pointing at you.